Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
Dugleik chapter 25 . 2/16
Seriously though, I love your characterization of Harry, because he acts like an emotionally abused child.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 25 . 2/15
I really don't like Volxemort's death. I would like to see Malfoys and Snape in the sequel.
Thank you.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 17 . 2/15
Hermione, you do not know anything about Harry, either. Books are not always truthful.
Harry, you definitely need to change your magical guardian, asap.
Will anybody even ask why the twins were in that bathroom? Suggest that the twins were the ones to crack open the chamber?
Thank you, Narcissa.
Six days are terrible. Why cannot Harry and Voldemort somehow overpower them? Sure, they cannot do wanded magic, but they can do wandless magic, cannot they? And, potions. And, familiar.
I really hope that Lucius will do something to protect Harry over the six days. Given that Lucius is probably Legilimens, and could probably read Vernon's mind, and Draco will not forget to mention whatever little bits and pieces Harry mentioned to him, I would expect a discreet owl or elf to deliver a protective "something" to Harry, which would defend Harry against Muggles, at least.
I hate Dobby. He is certainly insane.
Harry, do not blame yourself for being abused by Muggles. Voldemort cannot imagine himself being weak and helpless, but as a child, a ward of Dumbledore, you certainly were in no position to defend yourself. Not unless you got a Muggle-mind-altering charm-or-something before returning to them. And even then, altering minds without having an illegal item would be difficult.
Well, I certainly hope that Obliviators will be creative when letting Dursleys go through Muggle court system. So that the justice would be served, even if not in Magical court system.
Well, Rita can be great... But I am fairly sure that saying more truth and less lies would make her more likeable.
And, Dumbledore: he may be reasonable from his own point of view, but he is deluded, prejudiced, biased, and inhumane, from my point of view. He is my most hated character of HP universe.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Andrius chapter 24 . 2/11
Your Voldemort characterization was excellent.
livebyinsanity chapter 24 . 2/7
Yes, this story ended quite abruptly but I really loved how you developed the characters and the relationship between Harry/Voldemort. Good job! :)
giggles-in-july chapter 25 . 2/5
Well, the ending was kind of abrupt, but then - as you pointed out - it is YOUR story ... hahah :))

Nevertheless, I loved it. I usually like the slashy harry potter fanfictions but I adore a good plotline and your story was definitely worth reading. I think your characters behaved reasonably and I also especially liked chapter 15 (even though I was skeptical because you warned us about it in the first chapter).

I am really tired right now, as I have devoured this story in two days straight with a flight from Rome to Vienna put into the mix, but I really just wanted to let you know that I look forward to any sequel you might publish, that I love your characterisations, that sometimes you made me giggle out loud (especially when harry answered to voldemort where people could hear), that I have never thought of rita skeeter in a good way and now probably never will (hahah) and that I really enjoyed reading your ANs and think you have quite an amusing personality. ;)) (what with the gruesome books you read and all... I will check them out btw hahah - you're not in the hannibal fandom per chance?)

There is probably - rather undeniably - loads more I could write but I'll leave it at that.
Once again, really good job and I will definitely check out your other stories. :D

Cheers
KitkatMoon chapter 24 . 2/3
great story
Slytherin of the Sea chapter 24 . 2/2
I love it. I actually fell sad that old Voldie died. Great story :)
Darth Marrs chapter 24 . 2/2
I agree with you-this was a good place to end it. Thanks for sharing.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 24 . 2/2
OmfG! This chapter was MIND BLOWING! You CAN NOT let someone elselse write the sequel! Please for the sake of my gorgeous facemail!
Digiporklo chapter 25 . 1/31
I really liked this story. I agree that the ending was quite abrupt but the loss of the original Harry horcrux Voldemort was heart wrenching for me. I am about to go and read the sequel by carnivorous muffin as well as reading other fanfiction you have written. Keep up the great work.
Lily Umbra chapter 20 . 1/30
Teacher!voldie? voldie did want to teach defense, or perhaps he simply needed an excuse to be at hogwarts.
Lily Umbra chapter 7 . 1/30
wow, that went badly. what did eviler voldie do to the snake for her to react like that? Great story.
HikaruWinter chapter 4 . 1/30
So. Am I the only one with the sudden urge to lit Dumbledore's beard on fire?
Can't help but sympathize with Voldemort's views on that "Dark" ritual. I almost expected Malfoy to gripe that of COURSE it is against school rules because it's not Muggle enough for Hogwarts! Only Muggle traditions are allowed, magical ones are all "Dark" because there's magic involved. Even if the Light side has their reasons for labeling that ritual Dark, they sure aren't doing a good job of explaining themselves here.
1,447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »