Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
WGGtDoWaSTbP chapter 25 . 8/13
Awesome, loved it. You portrayed voldemort really well but me sleepies nows so bye bye
Chamsin chapter 24 . 8/9
Curious ending. Interesting and unexpected just how i like them :)
I'm looking forward to the sequel! Great job
Naysaykaybay chapter 25 . 8/6
I love the ending. I think its perfect but maybe that's because I read it in one go and not as a WIP? Anyway, thank you very much for the great read. I enjoyed the hell out of it.
The ending really shocked me, but after a few minutes of thought I like the ending. Its a good stopping point for the story.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 7/30
Well, that was one hell of a distraction. I was worried Harry might get eaten. That Tom, honestly. Smh. Lol.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 6 . 7/30
Wow. Didn't expect the CoS so soon! Awesome! :D
And man, Harry had me worried for a sec. I seriously thought he was going to pass out! I thought for sure Myrtle woukd notice him, but I giess it's for the best she didn't.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 7/30
See Harry, this is why you should never be friends with a psychopath. Especially if their name is Tom Marvolo Riddle and or Voldemort xD
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 7/30
Omfg! For a huge moment I thought Harry and Tom may have been caught! Holy hell, man, that suspense! When Dumbledore said they ran through what Harry bought, I was also like, 'Crap! What books did they buy?! O.O'

Seriously. Amazing story so far. It has quite the bit of humor and is well written. I wish I could continue reading, but sadly it is very late and have to sleep. Urgh. Lol.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 2 . 7/30
Well, at least Harry is happy. Will be interesting to see what happens.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 7/30
Such a wonderful 1st chapter! Eeeeep! Found another Tom and Harry story that seems like it won't be slash! Yayyy! :D
Lil chapter 25 . 7/21
I love this story. I enjoyed how it is different.
erikablair chapter 25 . 7/19
It was interesting, I'll have to find the sequel now
deactiv chapter 1 . 7/14
Cool story, bro.
Raineh Daze chapter 25 . 7/11
Well, I found the ending fun, at least. Though I think the contest for 'who's writing a sequel slower' is currently a dead heat, since this note came AFTER the only chapter of said sequel. I have more faith in your writing one, to be fair. :P
Alpha and Omega chapter 25 . 7/4
Very cool story. A premise that makes more sense than the original story, progressed kinda hilariously, and close enough to Rowling to be nostalgic - you've made something beautiful here!
1,534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »