Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
cztelnik chapter 18 . 8/28
Lucius is a bastard but he is a man who can appreciate the humor in Harry's torture by the tailer and Narcissa.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 8/28
Hmm. So will Harry end up with two Voldemorts in his head? or will he be taken over by young Riddle? I guess next chapter will tell.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 8/28
Oh this is the best fic! Made my day reading your interpretation of dobby and it was great to see Lucius and Narcissa show up to collect Harry. Narcissa tipped off Rita it seems but they don't know she's an animagus. The detail is great, sets the tone.
cztelnik chapter 12 . 8/27
Laughed so hard this chapter. Mostly at the A/N but poor Harry can't get a break! The goblins really don't like giving out information... At least for free.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 8/27
Comrad! the author notes are almost as entertaining as the story. Voldemort now. He acts like he suspects he won't really like, doesn't seem to approve at all of, his future self.
cztelnik chapter 10 . 8/27
Ooo, nice Burn from Harry's thoughts to Voldemort re his cutting up his soul to get over not having relatives. Wonder if you've decided to out Snape as a traitor, still he could be a convincing spy since he hates Harry and acts the Slytherin DE supporter.
cztelnik chapter 8 . 8/27
Still greatly entertaining. The concern of Voldemort for his mission is promising for the future of the wizarding world. He likely wanted to collect his Horecrux from Malfoy.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 8/27
Hilarious! I like your story so very much, smart and funny.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 8/27
This is excellent! Looking forward to reading the rest!
katraj0908 chapter 8 . 8/23
I feel like Harry isn't being Slytherin at all and Harry and Voldie could speak in Harry's head so it wouldn't be so awkward.
Please write a sequel I love it
VerdantTheia chapter 25 . 8/16
Late review!

Just found and read this whole thing today; first off, great writing, really. I mean, yeah, like you said, the ending had a whole WTF?! that got me for about 10 seconds until my brain kicked in with the fact that HARRY HAS VOLDEMORT IN HIS HEAD. This is not a well adjusted individual, and I think you got the characterisation down pat for your AU. So...yeah. Good stuff.

I spent 2 days reading this wonderful fic. This is actually one of my favorites now.
Hammer chapter 8 . 8/14
The story has been very very good so far. It is only the second fic that I have come across with the talking/ cooperating horcrux premise, but contrary to the other one — which ended up dreadfully boring— this is well written and exciting.

Great style, plot and atmosphere in general. Well done.
The Funny Apple chapter 4 . 8/14
im loving the story great work
1,564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »