Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
Absolutely love this story, Harry is just young enough to be manipulated while voldemort is just susceptible enough to care for Harry. Simply brilliant.
CorruptEnlightenment chapter 20 . 2/19/2014
I like the dialogue between Harry and his horcrux in particular, but your story is very enjoyable. Thank you for sharing!
dangerverse chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
Awesome story!
I've really enjoyed it so far, though it is a slow progression (though not the slowest i've seen)
1st year should always be slow though...
looking forward to updates.
CleverNickname chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
"Choose the carcass of a red man..." Ok I'm probably being stupid but this has been bugging me. What exactly IS a "red man"?
I love this story so much and I really hope you update soon. I'd love to see Dumbledore realizing how utterly wrong he was about the Dursleys and trying to apologize to Harry. In the books he gets away with dumping him there and then failing to check up on him. I think Harrys abuse should be partly laid at his feet and I would love to see him get called on it. Also for some reason the whole scene were Voldemort vaguely remembers TV and Harry showing him how much its changed really tickled me. Keep up the good work.
Der Puppenmacher chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Poor Harry, I have the feeling that Voldemort might try to take over his body, afterall it would be awfully convenient for him-and I'm sad about Tom disappearing, I'd rather Voldemort dissappear. Thanks for the update :)
riptocs chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
very awesome story...please update soon!
NoToLogins chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Very interesting story.
I am glad that additional piece of Voldemort had not become extremely crippling as I've been afraid. A little disappointed that he began to fade before Harry got a look on how 2 Voldemorts looked in the mindspace, but only because I've had a grotesque eight limbed creature in my imagination.
I really like how plot progresses - the politics, peer relationships, Harrys character, Voldemort being so tolerant towards his vessel and all the fun situations they get into.
I don't believe Harry got only one present for Christmas.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Please update soon!
NoToLogins chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Arrrgh! I hope Dumbledore will choke on his sweets!
Ah, and this is a nice fanfic. Can't wait to see where this will be going.
Thank you for writing.
Saij Emrys chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
Awesome story. Harry does seem a bit nervous for a young Slytherin, but what do I know?! I read this story for the internal dialogue. Voldemort's dialogue with Harry is sometimes hilarious, and with the addition of a younger Voldemort, it just got even more funny. Old Voldy seems irritated with his younger self. I hope you add some more bickering before they finally "merge". One question though. Has Harry not thought of what will happen if he helps Voldemort regain a body? What's to keep Voldemort from killing Harry once he's free of him? Sometimes I get the impression that Voldemort likes Harry a bit, but other times I'm not so sure. Anyway, don't keep us waiting so long and update soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE I CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT.
Dudas chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
I swear this is the best voldemort harry pairing fanfic i've seen. PLEASE CONTINUE IT I WILL LOVE YOU FOR ETERNITY AND BEYOND.
kildar2010 chapter 20 . 2/13/2014
An interesting chapter that leaves me with a lot to think about.
i can't wait for the next chapter
karlii chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
Looking forward to the next part!
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 20 . 2/12/2014
i like the last part. it reflects on his genuine appreciation for teaching.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 16 . 2/12/2014
i personally like stories where Rita is on Harry's side in one way or another. it's such an unique concept and can be effectively exploited.
1,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »