Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
fanfic-roo chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Thank you I just came into this story and have really enjoyed catching up.
exaigon chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Spooky and cool.
01asdf chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
A rational but still evil voldemort at last 3

Love the way you show their interactions without making him some fluffy emo OR the one dimensional idiotic and insane psychopath in canon.

Ayakaishi Fei chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Really enjoyed this, I like that it's slow paced, and that it's different from other Slytherin!Harry stories.
Wind Whisperer chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Wow! I just found this story and I'm really enjoying it so far! I hope you continue to update regularly, because I absolutely love how you've done Voldemort in this fic. He's so appropriately unrepentant and yet still somewhat of a comfort to Harry without even trying to. I predict that when Tom merges with Voldemort and they become one life force (assuming that is what happening), Voldemort will become capable of having some feelings again. He'll still be a cranky, vicious, manipulative bastard, but he'll probably start actually caring for Harry a bit more rather than just seeing him as a means to an end. Anyway, looking forward to your next update and adding this to my favorites! :)
Luka chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Really cool fic! Love the interactions between Harry and Voldemort. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next, especially with Skeeter's new article and hopefully finding out what Dumbledore might be up to :)
CheddarTrek chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Hey there! Thought you might be curious to know that your story is up for Review on DarkLordPotter.

Enjoying it so far. Cheers
AspergianStoryteller chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Voldemort's kinda funny here. Bollocks, lol.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
This story is great :D I'm so glad that there are actually some good writing with platonic relationships on . You know, as uh, interesting as it could be, wading through smut and romance centred fanfiction can be so fucking repetitive sometimes. Your writing is like a breath of fresh air and unicorn farts. So thanks a lot for writing. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Toynsdfh chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
I'm happy to see some deeper plot setting up
Findlestycks chapter 20 . 2/5/2014

This is great.
AJ Granger chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
Another very good chapter, which gives us some impetus for change in the wizarding world and at Hogwarts in regards to history.

It's rather hard to like Lucius in canon, as he's an obviously evil character from the beginning. But he, and Narcissa do make a good, power couple, and I enjoy your portrayal of them. It's nice to see a woman doing something unlike Molly Weasley who is portrayed as a traditional mother and homemaker in canon.
August Pyro chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
This. is. awesome! I can't believe I never found this story earlier!
So1Thought chapter 20 . 2/5/2014
No romantic interest or not, I'm sure you'll pull it off just as splendidly, but I gotta say, yeah, Harry's still pretty young.
The voice of Harry is adorable. Just the right side of naive and cautious with Voldemort prodding and poking him at every turn.
Lovely chapter! Can't wait for more. Definitely made my day. :)
1,561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 68 .. Last Next »