Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
serialkeller chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Gen really? The gen pairings sucked balls
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Lol, harry is having a rough time
ShipWithFervor chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
It's such a curious situation and so interesting, Harry, a good kid being led and guided by Voldemort to further his own agenda which has to include Harry right now because he's his vessel. And now with the two Toms in his head it's almost like he has two devils on his shoulders. I think what I enjoy the most is how Harry adapts to his situation, in my opinion you have him clinched. Democracy lol
Lord Toewart chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Rita... She's such a slimy little eel. Get your paws off him and his business, seriously.

I love the descriptions of the decorations! I'm a sucker for stuff like that, I don't even know why. It just pleases me to read about festoons and fairies and such. I'm a little weird.

This update was super quick! Pretty nice. Thanks!

Well, my real life calls. Until next time!

OS:LToTNaMAHoT
Polki chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Sublime!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Interesting take on the whole Horcrux talking to Harry idea. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters.
EriEka127 chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Love it!
frznlights chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
haha, not obvious at all. Loved Harry's voice and the distinction yet similarity between the two Voldemort's. Thanks for writing
DarkRavie chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Awesome chapter. Really good story and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
The very end of the chapter was hilarious!
Hygieia chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Another great chapter.
nobodez chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
Awesome chapter, hopefully Harry won't have to meld with the diadem Horcrux as well before the Diary is fully integrated.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Nice chapter, harry's mind most really be spinning now, one voice was bad, but two, even for a short time, would be really distracting
Guest chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
I forgot the title of this fix, so I didn't read right away. It's so good. This is a lovely chapter. As always, the Voices in Harry's head are done Masterfully. I am continueing to enjoy your characterization of the Malfoys. It's excellent. This really is first rate stuff.
love00dark chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
De Perú en Latinoamérica gracias por éste capítulo aunque fuera un poco corto
esperamos con ansias el siguiente.
asta pronto