Reviews for Hit The Ground Running
Daydreamin' Doom chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
amazing story
Lord Toewart chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
That peacock sounds really good to me right now, which is weird as frick.

Tom is merging, then. Cool beans, I suppose. At least things might be a little easier for Harry now.

To be honest, I totally forgot about the Stone plot. It sounds ridiculous, but so much has happened in the past few chapters that it just flew out of my mind. Whatever, though, cause I remember now. :)

Seriously, I really, really want some of that peacock.

OS:LToTNaMAHoT
Mors de Silva Caelum chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSS!
:DDDDDD
My life is complete... for now
s93 chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
行ってレアっlyぃけティs茶pてr。 行ってをんでr胃gティンgsウィっlpろgれっsそおねr。
The one who hates one-shots chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
not much to say about this chapter, very well beta'd and written all the same; looking forward to the next chapter
HERMIT532 chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
I'm only half way through what you written but I am thoroughly entranced with this story. And although many of these Voldemort in Harry's head eventually become slash and I am perfectly content with those stories and enjoy most of them, I can almost see the mentor or the older, wiser brother in this one. I have to admit that I enjoy the tidbits in your notes at the end as much as the story (i.e. corpse medicine and Roast peacock) Such seemingly eclectic information intrigues me.
ThenSheFlew chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Great chapter, I like your portrayal of the Malfoys. I always thought they were a little to cliche, even people who are desperate for power have some motivations and some pride. I am really curious to see what you decide to do with them.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
I wonder what will happen when harry and quirell meet at the stone
polki chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Another great chapter!
laanabaseball chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Amazing chapter, as always! I laughed out loud (and had some people looking at me oddly) when harry gave lucius that diary!

I wonder what the malfoys will think when they see that article come out?

Also (since i didnt review the previous chapter) interesting with the number of votes harry has. I know voldie mentioned ages ago about harry becoming emancipated. I wonder how old he has to be for that?

Some other general thoughts. I bet it was dumbledore that stole the healer papers. Just a feeling. He certainly has the ins to do it and he must be going bonkers with harry at the malfoys lol. I wonder if he will talk to harry when harry comes back? Or recognize how he messed up in not listening to harry at those earlier meetings?

Also, on a side note. Snape. I wonder if he will talk to harry now? He has proof harry isnt a spoiled james potter now after all. Also, in a weird way, your harry is actually pretty similar to snape (more than tom riddle even maybe?) Both abused by relatives, both sorted into slytherin, both sorta loners (riddle seems like he was much more charasmatic and at the center of their group), both made friends with a malfoy. Both the quiet studious type.

Anyway, great work. I cant wait till the next installment.
mimikopi chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Great story. Love it and can't wait for more :)
xDarklightx chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
I like it. I don't think I would be able to eat the peacock that way.
geetac chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
I like the chapter
KidaRiddle chapter 20 . 2/3/2014
Found this story today, and I fell completely in love with it. I like how you merged Harry and Voldemort och nothing seems OOC, which I think is really hard to find. Keep up the good work :)
EriEka127 chapter 20 . 2/3/2014