Reviews for Consort To The Three Kings
Amy chapter 1 . 7/11
I love this fanfiction so much
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 14 . 2/22
Ah, finally finished this story. #exhale
It was so tiring but worth it. Although there's so much feeling mixed up. I mean, sometimes it was really interesting to read, sometimes I feel bored, angry, pity, I don't know what else.
I like when the three of them received the same affection. Because I feel that sometimes Hichi is the most dominant one. He must be the one to receive more from Ichi. And I feel pity for Ryu. He doesn't receive that much.
And although I feel a bit... I can't describe it. It just Mugetsu IS Ichigo, so why is he like a different soul. You kept telling us that they are the same, but it seems to me they're a different being. I don't hate self-cest, really. If I hate it, I would never read your story because most of your story is self-cest. But it's a bit complicated, not quite right, it's so complex. While you said they're the same being, but the fact it showed they're different. I though that when the sealed memories is revealed, Ichigo will become Mugetsu himself. But It's okay, I like how this is going too.
But after that flow of the story, again I feel something new again to Mugetsu. I pity him. I mean, yeah, I know that the three kings can't accept someone 'new' in their relationship, but hey 'he' is your actual consort. Who have the complete memories of his tortured past and the one who really missed them. How can they be so cruel? Don't they have a heart?
Ah I am sorry, I started my rambling. I just have to get it out from my mind. :D
Hope you doesn't feel offended by my review.
Please remember I am your fans and always be your faithful fans. Good luck with that sequel, I am waiting for your other stories too. Like that crossover.
Keep going always.

By: KaSaHa
FallenDarkAngel II chapter 14 . 2/11
So, this is my third time reading through this, and I love it more and more each time. Actually I love all your other works too but this one is my favorite. You put such clear and detailed descriptions that its easy to picture each scene. You are one of my favorite authors on this site (**) And I kinda, well, obsessively re-read your stuff all the time. I hope that's not creepy (_;)
DeeaE chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
I can't believe the story has ended...
this was by far one of my absolute favorite
Martyna1 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Really great story one that I could not stop reading. I really enjoyed reading and hope there will be sequel as I saw you wrote a prequel. Really really good.
Caitriona695 chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
Thank you very much for sharing Ctt3K with all of us. I've really enjoyed it. All of the twist and turns and pain and joy has been fascinating. I look forward to starting to read Soul Ignition when you put it up. I'm sure I will love it as much as I've loved this one.
JuleMaker chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
I'm so excited for the sequel because of this epilogue!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
After this I really can't wait for the sequel :D ! Till than bye
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 14 . 4/28/2014
oh boy. :D
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
ACK! So exciting... What a delicious bit of foreshadowing! I can hardly wait for Soul Ignition: Consorts to the Triplet Kings! This plot is huge, I'm actually fascinated by the political intrigue here, which is strange because that's usually my husband's realm of interest. This story is great, I love it! You're so talented, Cho, thank you for allowing us a glimpse into this wonderful world of yours!
Canna chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
I really love this story! Thank you for your hard work! I can't wait until the sequel comes out!
Quetzalcoatls chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
an epic adventure to be sure _ fantastic job to the end my friend, i can't wait for the sequel! now i just need you to tell me what you want for the next cover! i have a few idea's but i want to know what you were thinking of before i start spouting them off
KaiBlueOtaku chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
What a fitting ending to this. I love his pledge to his beloveds. Such a perfect starting point for a sequel, too! Well-written, as always, especially considering the chaos that ensued at the beginning, everything was very clearly presented. I do so look forward to your updates, Cho, on any of your stories really, but the scope of this story in particular make it especially epic. Thank you for a wonderful read.
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
Glad ichi has all his love ones now :) . Also glad ichi is okay . Till next update bye
lovleydragonfly chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
It's. been. FOREVER!

At the first half this chapter I was like: