Reviews for Nín Hanar
IssyDoodle chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Honestly, one of the most beautiful things I've read- you captured Legolas and Aragorn utterly perfectly. I'm no real expert on the matter, but the translations are great! If Legolas were to die (which he hasn't- phew!), I'd hope it to be as tener and beautiful as this. Thank you for doing all the research you did and for, of course, writing this piece of artwork!
Alicia457 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
OMG so sad...
I have no other words for that.
It short but nice, and not to forget so sad...
Sarahbob chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
This was heartbreakingly beautiful. Well done
WolfLuvr1977 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Very well written! Leggy death stories always make me sad but I can't help but read them :) If you do do another LotR story with this much elvish in it, could you possible put the translations in the story so that the reader doesn't have to scroll back and forth between the story and the translations. It also might help with the power of the story itself.
So-Sings-Nightingales chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
"The green of the forest once held such beauty and life not so long ago.
This beauty was green and gold, pure and peaceful.
It was a dull blue yet it was bright, blossoming with wisdom and strength.
This green no longer thrives, its brightness is fading, for it drips and dies with the speckles of crimson.
Water falls heavily from the sky, dampening and weakening the land further.
Slowly, it had begun to remove itself from the land that it was once part of.
Life fades quickly from the blue, falling into the grey.
A wounded body painted with scarlet rests on a bed of leaves and dirt.
A defeated warrior resting against the tree, against the land, that he will soon fall into, soon become part of." Such a beautiful introduction, full of descriptions and comparisons... you really set the mood! As heartbreaking as this was to read, I absolutely loved it! :)
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful!
AdayaMarie chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I really liked this, nice job!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/20/2013