Reviews for The Bigger they are the Harder they Fall
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Oh my gosh! I am SO thrilled to know you are making a full story out of this! And what a story it is so far! I just love when Vlad's past comes up in stories, and I love your take on it, and also how this professor is involved. The legend of this jewel ghost is really interesting. And it thinks itself half-ghost? Even more interesting!

Yikes! I wonder why it wants Danny... What does this evil ghost plan to do with the kid just because he's a hybrid, too... And if he learns of Vlad. Oh boy.

And Vlad sure is bold. he's still hurt, yet going back to the giw? fruit loop. Though his bravery is quite respectable.

I am so excited for this story! I just can tell it's gonna be good! keep it up!
Miss-DNL chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Awesome

Dang sounds like Vlad was really messed up. Great work, I look forward to more! Loved the part about Danny calling Vlad childish it made me laugh. XD
peterandhook chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Awesome oneshot.
pearl84 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was amazing! I had not read a one-shot like this one before! It was so in character for both of them. I was clinging to every word. And it has so much potential as an actual story. Like, who is this 'mysterious' benefector. Why is he after Danny? What if Vlad wasn't able to get rid of all the evidence? or, what if someone caught something in Vlad's weakened state? I mean, do you see the PLOT here?! It could be epic!

I do love oneshots like this, though. That they actually tell a story. You did this brilliantly! I truly hope you one day get into the mood, and make this an actual story!

Bravo!

Pearl.
18-Midori-37 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Omfg, where are the words to express how much I loved this!? This was amazing and beautiful and jidfgjohndvinwdf! Please excuse my fangirl button mashin, but seriously this was great! Thanks so much for sharin' it!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Well its a first to read a fic where Vlad was near death by the GIW hands, I really hope for a sequel which explains who is paying the GIW bastards to kill Danny.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Ghostfudge160 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I'm sooo hooked now! Please continue! I really like it how Vlad is oddly nice toward Danny and that Vlad protected him. Someone needs to protect the poor child.