Reviews for A problem
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 14 . 1/11
I love this story! I hope Allen and Kanda stay together in the end. Most of all, I hope Tyki goes and fucks himself on a sharp stalagmite then drinks 100% concentrated hydroflouric acid \()/
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Why Man. This Story Made Me Feel Wrong.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
O fucking OC MAN .OOC.
Sadistic Yaoi Queen chapter 11 . 1/31/2014
DUDEx3 I feel your pain but damn seriously though Allen think bout it that was such a bitch move man there aint nothing to describe it
OhMyFudgeCookies chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
I want to have that kind of Christmas too. Being in a crazy family is always fun.
AllenWalkerKanda chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
Aww that was so sweet I love Cross' wishes for Kanda about screwing Allen XD. I love Cross so much he's my second favorite Character.
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Aaaawww! XD And thank you very much for the birthday wishes! *sends you lots of hearts!*
OhMyFudgeCookies chapter 13 . 12/25/2013
Happy Birthday Carmen&Luca and Allen! Yay it's an update on his birthday!
Update soon now that the story's back on a happy note.
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Despite it being a sad chapter, I'm glad you updated. :) I'm looking forward to the Christmas chapter (if you decide to do one. :P) since my birthday is on Christmas day and I'm sure we'd all think it would be a nice treat to be able to read an Allen/Kanda Christmas chapter. :3

I just realized that might've sounded like I was being pushy or trying to guilttrip you and I didn't mean for it to come across that way! :/
OhMyFudgeCookies chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
Ah the little pieces of my heart are only just holding on T.T
I'm so glad your computer got fixed. The last chapter was really weighing on my mind.
On to the next chapter!
Fuyu Fuyuki chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Ah baka Allen hw cn u say that to poor Yuu... N here i thought dey were finally together
Dear author i hope u'l let them b together THEY DESERVE EACH OTHER! Annyyway... I'l b waitin 4 da nxt chapter
axis.powers.2013 chapter 11 . 11/30/2013
Omg im gonna crrrhyyyyyy *sniffles and goes into an emo corner while vash the stampede comes out from no where*
Vash:…see yah at the next update!*smikes brightly*
Kanna Raimi chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
I can literally feel the love blooming...chaos is near isn't it
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
what just happened? O_O
OhMyFudgeCookies chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! please tell me that what I just read isn't what's really happening. My heart is so broken, how could you be so cold? how could Allen be so cold?! (T-T)
(but I still want the next chapter)