Reviews for In Spirit
Everlarkedandalways chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Really interesting, unique story. Great read.
BlackorMellark chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
They were cute:)
xcathy chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
I love the plot of your story! Very unique. I thought you could have made the story more long but it was great nevertheless.:)
chnctgislnd07 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Cute story; thanks for writing!
TitanNegro chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Liverpool Rocks...or rocked,they're not in an awesome phase now,but oh well.
TitanNegro chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Poor Katniss...she needed this second chance,poor Mrs Everdeen too...FUck _
TitanNegro chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Damn this is intense o_O
ms. polaris black chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
random, but in this chapter you make Katniss refer to him as Peeta..yet she doesnt learn his name until chapter 4 I believe...
Great Story! :) I love the premise of it!
abunchofmellarkey chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Lovely story...the plot was so interesting and I really liked the dynamic between Katniss and Peeta. Thanks for sharing!
mansts chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful story! I loved reading it!
HGRomance chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Awesomeness :) Their relationship was sweet, sincere, and sexy. Love the paranormal conflicts, how you got right in the middle of the problem from the very beginning and pulled me right in. This was a unique and enjoyable gem of a story, with an ending that echoes canon. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I'm sad this story was over. Thanks!
Shanna319 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
This was so great! :) ... Now I really am sad that it's over... I love these two as a couple! You portray your characters so well in this story :) ... maybe you can revisit this story later with some one shots/drabbles into their future? :) haha

I will definitely be following you as an author and checking out any other work that you have done... or may do :) Great job!
Shanna319 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I think that's awesome that they could be together physically/intimate in limbo... I'm kinda sad there's only 1 chapter left... this is so good!
Shanna319 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Even tho you say in your authors note that you don't know much about the sport etc... I think you've done a fabulous job telling this story! It's fan fiction... Just make it up as you go :) another great chapter!
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »