Reviews for In Spirit
TitanNegro chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Poor Katniss...she needed this second chance,poor Mrs Everdeen too...FUck _
TitanNegro chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Damn this is intense o_O
ms. polaris black chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
random, but in this chapter you make Katniss refer to him as Peeta..yet she doesnt learn his name until chapter 4 I believe...
Great Story! :) I love the premise of it!
abunchofmellarkey chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Lovely story...the plot was so interesting and I really liked the dynamic between Katniss and Peeta. Thanks for sharing!
mansts chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
Wonderful story! I loved reading it!
HGRomance chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
Awesomeness :) Their relationship was sweet, sincere, and sexy. Love the paranormal conflicts, how you got right in the middle of the problem from the very beginning and pulled me right in. This was a unique and enjoyable gem of a story, with an ending that echoes canon. Thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
I'm sad this story was over. Thanks!
Shanna319 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
This was so great! :) ... Now I really am sad that it's over... I love these two as a couple! You portray your characters so well in this story :) ... maybe you can revisit this story later with some one shots/drabbles into their future? :) haha

I will definitely be following you as an author and checking out any other work that you have done... or may do :) Great job!
Shanna319 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
I think that's awesome that they could be together physically/intimate in limbo... I'm kinda sad there's only 1 chapter left... this is so good!
Shanna319 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Even tho you say in your authors note that you don't know much about the sport etc... I think you've done a fabulous job telling this story! It's fan fiction... Just make it up as you go :) another great chapter!
Shanna319 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
You have me wondering if Peeta has any family left... looking forward to reading more... kudos to you!
Shanna319 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Wow... definitely blown away by your story! Great job!
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
This is very good... :) you are a very good writer/author. Detailed work and very easy to understand and follow! Love this!
Mercenary63 chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Thank you so much for this story! I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I love you story! Really good idea for the story! You're a good writer!
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »