Reviews for In Spirit
anonymous chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Thanks for sharing the story; nice job.
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
That was such a cute story, I loved it!
Ijustwritehungergames chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Loved it, start to finish. Perfect amount of angst. Thank you!
honeylime chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Wonderful! I really like the pacing and appreciate that you told a complete story in a relatively short amount of words. It was unique, but I love the little canon-esque details: their families, the scarring, etc. One twist I particularly liked is that it seemed to be Katniss who gave Peeta hope, which was refreshing for a change. Thanks again for sharing this!
Jacking.Peetas.Style chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Perfect ending, not much to say on it honestly, I loved it. Thank you so much for this story.
Loueze chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I'm glad what happened between them in whatever plain they were existing on, became "real" when they regained consciousness. ;)

It truly seemed like fate that they should meet, and I love that Peeta followed Katniss abroad after all, and that even after losing his dream job, he decided to continue in his Father's footsteps.

Really enjoyed it!
pumpkinking5 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Thanks!

They are together! YEA!

Katniss and Peeta woke up and knew each other regardless of circumstances. Each of them were afraid
they wouldn't recognize each other when they awaken from the accident. They did!

Peeta got paid anyway. Smart lawyer for getting Peeta a good insurance and contact! Now, he can do what
he wants. Baking is a good occupation.

They still feel the connection with each other prior to the accident! AWWW!

Adored your story. Looking forward to the next one.

Wonderful job!
jmjames chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
A very cool end too a wonderful fic.
Izzy Samson chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
What a lovely ending to a wonderful tale. It was a wonderful new take on Everlark.

I love short fics, especially when they have a happy ending.

Great work!
beverlie4055 chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
excellent
MTK4FUN chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
A very nice ending to this intriguing story - you did a great job in a little over 12,000 words. In my opinion that's the sign of a good author when you can write it tight and well. Thanks.
OMGitsgreen chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Yay! Me thinks the ending 'twas good. Fantastic job yet again. :)
Katie chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Can u do me a favor and let Peeta keep his leg and be able to use it properly.

And if u could can u at least give him a chance with this soccer(football sorry I'm American)thing of his.I personally think it would make a great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Ahhhh! I can't wait to read more! Will they remember each other? Is peeta going to wake? Love this chapter :)
Loueze chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
And now I really can;t wait to see what happens when they meet "in the flesh" for the first time!
Well they even have any memories of the time they've spent together, or just a vague feeling of familiarity? Very intriguing. :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »