Reviews for In Spirit
MTK4FUN chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
A very nice ending to this intriguing story - you did a great job in a little over 12,000 words. In my opinion that's the sign of a good author when you can write it tight and well. Thanks.
OMGitsgreen chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Yay! Me thinks the ending 'twas good. Fantastic job yet again. :)
Katie chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Can u do me a favor and let Peeta keep his leg and be able to use it properly.

And if u could can u at least give him a chance with this soccer(football sorry I'm American)thing of his.I personally think it would make a great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Ahhhh! I can't wait to read more! Will they remember each other? Is peeta going to wake? Love this chapter :)
Loueze chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
And now I really can;t wait to see what happens when they meet "in the flesh" for the first time!
Well they even have any memories of the time they've spent together, or just a vague feeling of familiarity? Very intriguing. :)
Court81981 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Wow. That was a really unexpected moment...and very hot and well written! Gah! And then you go and pull another twist with those last two lines! This story is so unique; thank you for sharing it with us.
James s chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Btw American football is awesome and so are American men

If you couldnt tell I'm American
And don't ask how I found this story but I really like it
Keep writing
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Please let Peeta's leg be okay and able to play football because it's not his fault Katniss was a stupid bitch who was drunk and walked into traffic, I mean everyone speeds sometines, but not many people get wasted and chuck themselves into 6 lanes (just an assumption because I am Canadian (Go Mississauga) and most streets have sixish lanes) of traffic and I usually hate the typical Happy Ending, but there is just something about this story that makes me want one, so please let Peeta be okay and I really don't care what happens to Katniss because as you may have noticed, I am not her biggest fan and I just realized that I didn't use any periods in the review!
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Well changing his mind didn't seem too hard haha;)
BlossomOnATree chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Love it!
mansts chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Wonderful chapter! Peeta just needed a bit of love to persuade him to stay)) Will he wake up soon as well?
Ipad man chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Love this chapter, can't wait for more a truly amazing plot line so far
pumpkinking5 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013

This was truly an amazing and defining chapter. Peeta and Katniss realized that life is worth living.
Katniss showed Peeta that hope is needed in order to live your life. When they made love, it was precious, earth shattering and deeply felt within their hearts and souls.

I liked how Katniss opened up to Peeta about her feelings toward him. She told him what was in her heart for him to stay with her always. Peeta sensed and felt her emotions.

Katniss is awake. What happens now with her and Peeta?

Great job!
Schmittttyyyy chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Holy shit. That was epic! I cant wait to find out what happens to peeta.
Thundarrgirl chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story! Thank you for the frequent updates!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »