Reviews for Feisty Little Miss
Cerzylaneum'Callist-11 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
More please :3
name chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
duuuuuuude why'd you stop? I want to read more of this
XxToxiceXclairageXx chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Yay you updated (-) looking forward for more :)
mamamittens chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
And the prodigous writer returns bearing the fruit of many long laborous days! A most riviting update indeed, well worth the wait! As always,
Keep Calm and OC' On!
XxToxiceXclairageXx chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Wow Double D character is so different and yet some of his personality traits haven't changed. Anyway I love his character :) and the story too. I think you are doing a great job with the story and I love your oc. Funny thing is when I was reading thus story I was listening to lana del rey serial killer lol it's my favorite song XD anyway keep up the good work. How you update soon looking forward to it! :)
Colossal Titan's Hoe chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Double D, honestly, no matter how nice you act, you just give off that air that says, "Hi, I'm an asshole."
And you kinda are
In ways you probably didn't even intend
I mean cuz he's an ass and all but I don't think he'd even go so far as to make fun of ED for about her parents being dead. That's just a whole different level of douchebag.
Nine90 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Question, is Edd intelligent or Ed, in this fic.
DeadlyWriter chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Omg love this just one question though. How is double D a bad ass in this? I love it don't get me wrong. I am just a little confused is all
Colossal Titan's Hoe chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
D'awww
Fluffy friendship chapter.
And I thought she had chemistry with Edd before lunch?
Colossal Titan's Hoe chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
I like her methods of coping, dude.
Like, gorging yourself in pizza.
Watching Tim Burton movies.
What more could a girl ask for, eh?
Colossal Titan's Hoe chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
HAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD
"like an angry Chihuahua"
I'M SORRY I CAN'T
/dead/
DeadlyWriter chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
I love this! please dont stop! cant wait for the next chapter!
lovemahBF chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Awww, I love how this chapter was about their friendship!
I just love how you're taking your time with stuff, keep it coming!
mamamittens chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
"So what do you do" and "where does it". Other than those little typos it was pretty good. Still can't wait to see how the whole Double D and E.D. thing goes... and is Marie who I think she is? One of the Kankers? Holy cheesecake, nice. I like it. Kind of thought those three would just disappear in those fanfic but nope. Keep it going!
KMR
KMR chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Now that is a good ending to a chapter, well worth the wait! I wonder how Edwina will deal with this new twist? My only complaint is that now I want to watch a Tim Burton movie... but I don't own a single one xc