Reviews for Night Whispers
rachealninja10 chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
It's good. Though I would have added that at least Katniss had the dignity to respect rue's death
horsegirl0403 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
Oh so SAD!
kashew klick chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Somebody finally understands the true meaning of these sicking games...the evil capitolians really deserve those revenge games!
kashew klick chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I like it, are you going to do careers next?
RueThisDay chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
It is really good!
I would've thought that she would have older siblings, but her being the oldest of many actually makes more sense.
TFTC! ;)
RueThisDay chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Oh, that's so sad... Irony...
Once again, you have got the chapter SPOT ON!
TFTC! :D
miss-maiaa chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
Beautiful. The style of writing you have is amazing, and the descriptions are so great. I can't wait to see more in the future!
RueThisDay chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Yay! That was amazing! I was. expecting... Nothing like that! Wow!
And I can't think of anything else to suggest, I'll PM you if I think of anything.
Well done!
TFTC! Again!
RueThisDay chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is really well written! I'm so happy that someone has finally written well about one of the TRUE meanings behind the Hunger Games; that murder stays with you forever.
It would be interesting to see Johanna next, as I think she got one of the most traumatising games.
Also, I hope that the next chapter would be longer. I know it's hard to say much on this subject, but there must be quite a lot that the victors have to say, you just need to let them take over.
Congratulations on your amazing understanding of the books!
TFTC...