Reviews for The Inferior Spider-Man
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
cool
Agent Brad Hall chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
This was an awesome story. Everything about it was just cool. And Stanley Lieber! I see what you did there!
Kakashi316 chapter 15 . 12/20/2013
Lol, fuck the "superior spiderman" amazing all the way. Nice touch having mephisto drag otto to hell and well done with webb summarizing it up. Well done.
darkjoey chapter 16 . 11/22/2013
Otto is dead! Yes!
Sensational Spider-Fan chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
I can't help but say it this is so SHOCKING GOOD! Seriously you deserve a parade.
Sensational Spider-Fan chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Congrats 4 1/2 stars I can honestly say that I've only read three or four pieces of fiction in my life that gave me this much joy! I used to have very little respect for FanFiction but in the past few months I feel that half of it is much better and it's writers so much more respectful in spite of their flaws that it would be better if the comics were written by FanFic writer like you and it wouldn't cost Marvel a cent. Keep up the good work.
Sensational Spider-Fan chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Loving this story so far it not only shows that Otto is Peter's inferior but that he's not just another "dark" Spider-Man like Venom, Kaine and 2099 he is not an anti-hero and no one can replace Peter. Sequel?!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Okay - I like the premise and I despise SpOck and everything he stands for. There were moments, such as the Green Goblin's victory, that really stood out as excellent.

However - why is the word 'shock' inserted in place of expletives? It is jarring to put it mildly. Also, the entire thing comes across as sloppy, rushed and angry. I can empathise with the last - Superior pisses me off to this day. But you need to clean this up, or get a beta to do it for you.
VR Commando ATA chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
I think the only way to have made this better would have been to add Spider-Girl.
Hero of the Multiverse chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Please tell me there will be a sequel.
the phantom222 chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
This is a good ending to a good story. Nice job! This is one of the best stories on here
AG313 chapter 16 . 10/9/2013
BEST. SPIDER-FIC. EVER. Actually, this series is so awesome, ithas created itself a new genre for all spider-man related things: Spider-Fic. Keep on making more marvel fics man! You got potential, use it!
Wolvmbm chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Wonderful ending as it seems that everything turned out for the better for Spider-man and his allies. :)

Nice ending twist as well, as I must say it's a lot scarier than if Venom and Osborn joined forces and shared the same body.

Still altogether it was a wonderful read from start to finish and I thank you for such an engaging tale.

Please do keep up the good work upon such great ideas like this one in the future. :)
Exile037 chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
Great ending to a great chapter, along the way to a great story. You have made the fans proud, my friend.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
I do hope this means sequel in the future as the spiders fight the goblins.