Reviews for Green Correction Fluid
Paradox.Peddler chapter 1 . 2/20
Cool premise. Well written. Props dude
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
:O BB is a badass! :D That was awesome!
Aronim chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
He, I love seeing a protective BB. And I also love seeing him get serious, he's awesome when he gets that way, but mostly because it is such a great difference from his usual manner. Good job.

Here are a few things I noticed:

"he failed not notice the green housefly" You mixed up two ways of saying the same. It should be either "he failed to notice" or "he did not notice".1

"It took a couple of minutes as Sid fumbled with the light switch" Use moments. Minutes is a looooooooooooooong time, particularly in a situation as tense as this.

Pretty sure "get killed out of hand" means the same thing as "immediately", so don't mash both into the same sentence, that is redundant.

"bore for deep slashes" should be "four".
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Badass BB is Badass. And that's my FAVORITE kind of BB. Very nice work.

Would you happen to have a follow-up on the episode where Starfire DOES realize she's being insulted? That would be a most welcome hoot.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
You picked a nice angle for the story (making taboo of the word "witch") that not only brought out a cool, very respectable side of Beastboy, but also showed us a little bit of insight into Raven without ever having her appear in the story.

And I laughed at the part about the hell that will break loose when Starfire eventually realizes that she's being publicly mocked. She might grab that Gordian handcuff thing and start smashing the city up again!
JOHNXgambit chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
nice its good to see that even bb has a don't test me button
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
BB was a real hero in this story, he went to bat for Raven and she'll probably never know what he did for her. A classy guy from beginning to end.
Paragon the Half-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oooohhh... That was nice. I wouldn't have been as merciful, but it's your story.
My Beast would have wanted to bathe in the fear-stench of the "not-pack, not-prey".
autredufantome chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Let me just preface this by saying that you are a literary hero in my eyes. You gave depth to a cartoon character that I thought of as merely "cool" as a kid. Now, I believe something quite the opposite. I'm hoping that you're putting your talents (yes, I believe it to be a talent to create depth in a goofy cartoon) to good use. I hope to read a novel of your own creation someday and that you continue with this "idea" you started with.
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is really interesting. Good story.