Reviews for A New Life
Goldenfoxgod chapter 10 . 1/18
Nooo. More waiting when are u goin to post a new life v2
jh831 chapter 10 . 1/13
i understand, hate it when authors do that, but i understand.
looking forward to the re-write, hope to see one soon
corbinskydragon1 chapter 10 . 1/13
Nooooooo. I was so happy for a new chapter. Oh well I bet the new verson will be awesome.
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 1/13
let me know when the remake is up
silverwolf7791 chapter 10 . 1/13
just upload a chapter for when the revision is up please
rexamisprime chapter 9 . 1/11
Love it cant wait for the nsext chapter
Admin-chan and a chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Can't wait for the update
I really want to see how Beast Boy and Cyborg will react
Guest chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
Sooooo
goooood
PLEASE! :-)
Ace Kigma chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
This is a good twist on the usual "naruto teleports to TT universe , dosen't know english ..." story.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update ! !
ThunderFist Slayer chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
UPDATE! I'm GUESSING that they are Cyborg and Beast Boy
narmulti chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON UPDATTE SOON
tim223 chapter 9 . 11/13/2014
like the story. hope they get out of ravens mind soon. and time skips are normal without them stories like yours would get boring if you spent few chapters going over their training.
jh831 chapter 9 . 11/2/2014
liked naruto and ravens date, it was nice.
the story is getting good
wonder beast boy and cyborgs reactions will be to naruto and gara and vice versa.
looking forward to the next chaper! its getting good
JustSomeRandomZak chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
My ship senses have twitched a tiny bit.