Reviews for Cardinal Points
2ndCityN8tive chapter 13 . 10/14
This story started out beautifully but, with these past chapters, has truly stepped into the area of goofy soap opera. There was enough heartbreaking tension in the first chapters with Leo hoping to be accepted for what he truly is, as he is. But now, we've descended into unbelievable ill thought out contrivance. Why? Just to eek more chapters out? Get more reviews? Just wanted something more sensational? What would have been a magnificent story about love and acceptance is now overdone, forced, and stunningly abysmal. I know total crap when I smell it. Thanks for wasting my time with this shit.
AlessandraDC chapter 52 . 8/20
I really loved the story. You had me hooked from the beginning. :-) I have to say it felt very much like Raph and Cat's story, more than anyone else's. Leo was an absolute train wreck. He pretty much screwed up with everyone, so many times. Poor Leo... lol I thought Leo and Liz were a lot of fun together too. Anyway, very nice!
AmelessUnderworld chapter 51 . 6/26
Absolutely loved this story! Couldn't put it down and loved the way each one of the boys were portrayed! I'm pretty sad it's come to an end!
The Nerdfighter chapter 27 . 4/24
Oh man, do I have a lot of catching up to do! I had to re-read this story so I could refresh my memory and pick up where I left off, and I gotta say, this story is just as amazing as I remembered it! This story has always been one of my favorites and still is as I continue reading it. (And I heard you already have a sequel!? Uhm, yes please! Can't wait to hop on that train!)

The interactions you have between Cat and Liz and Leo and Raph are truly spectacular - interactions that sound so natural that it's absolutely inspiring. Leo and Raph have always been my two favorite turtles and I love the concept of them hooking up with twin sisters, so much so that I'd love to write something inspired by 'Cardinal Points'. That is, if it's alright with you of course. The ideas I have will be totally different and I will give you full credit. After all, it's only fair I give a shout out to the fabulous gem of a writer and her story that sparked the idea!

I can't wait to devour the rest of this story and as always, stay awesome!

- NF
Chapter 31 was beautiful... I had a couple of songs that I love on repeat in the back ground while I was reading... Take me to church by Hozier, heartless by the Fray, Lights (Melanie Martinez version), Coming undone by My Darkest Days (which seemed to repeat exactly at the beginning of a raph emotional moment and Catherine's emotional pondering), My Deamon's by Starset(R/C moments again), and Love/Hate Heartbreak by Halestorm (L/C fighting). My goodness... The last of which ended the chapter beautifully with the the lyrics of Skillet's Looking for Angels. I don't normally get emotionally attached to oc's but you have made me scream and cry throughout this story that I believe you should know how well written and driving your work is.
yifrodit chapter 52 . 12/14/2015
Awesome! I can't wait!
Jules chapter 22 . 9/3/2015
Oh, the feels! This is why Raphael is my favorite. :)
Nat3601 chapter 51 . 8/3/2015
This was so amazing you indeed have written a perfect gem. I feel so inspired thank you so much for sharing you had my heart like wow.

Stitcherbell chapter 51 . 7/28/2015
Definitely one of my favs. Of course I thought I'd have a complete and total meltdown before the end! Great story. I have a close friend that's husband has PTSD pretty bad. It's been a long, and sometimes scary road but they are making it. Thanks for spotlighting a very serious issue.
Cat chapter 51 . 7/18/2015
Most amazingly awesome story ever! I absolutely loved it!
AdrenalizeMe chapter 51 . 6/15/2015
I waited too long to check up on this. This was an amazing roller coaster ride! The last two chapters just bring it all together so well. But yes! You should totally do a spin off for Donnie! The poor guy. Also the wolf dog was an excellent addition. They are amazing! Fantastic story!
NyxLied chapter 51 . 4/10/2015
*claps strongly* that must be one of the best and attention-grabbing fanfics I have ever read! I completely love your story, it had all elements and your OCs were fabulous! Thank you for not making them Mary Sues, I usually am apprehensive with OCs because of that. I loved Cat and El, they were great! Cat was so clever, intense and strong, and El is passionate, good-hearted and full of sass ab spunk. I love how she teased and flirted with Leonardo. I wish you wrote more about them or write a short story focusing in their relationship and all the juicy details! *wiggles eyebrows*, they're hot together!
I'm happy for Mikey too and hope the best for Donnie, he deserves a sweet girl who can keep up with him.
Anyways, congratulations for being super-talented and smart, if you ever become a writer for real I have no doubts you would succeed, you're a natural!
NyxLied chapter 40 . 4/5/2015
I teared up with this chapter, I think so far I have teared up with two other of your chspters so far. You're an excellent writer and your story is so beautiful!
heymahn chapter 51 . 4/4/2015
I'm been meaning to review this since you updated, so. .. Yeah, sorry for the delay Lol. To be honest, I wasn't a HUGE fan of this chapter, but only because I didn't want the story to end. You've done a great job with the story-beginning to end, loved it. Thanks for putting your writing out here so that so many (seriously-so so many) people can enjoy it :-)
NyxLied chapter 17 . 3/31/2015
Leo's face was a beautiful canvas :D I wonder What they painted lol. Poor Leo, no wonder why Raph figured out nothing happened and was so nice to him omg