Reviews for Light and Shade
Funny stuff
TinaF chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Loved it!
Sue G chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Enjoyed this. Just discovered your stories. Working my way thru them
Carol222 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Bravo, Rachel. I am in to your other stiries. Carol
Carol222 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I realize your story is a year old, but wanted to compliment you on your very fine writing and this different storyline. I have bookmarked your sequels as well. Thank you for your talent. Carol
Happygolucky103 chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
I love this chapter.
LoveMyMan2 chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
Ahhh
Love it!
But I'm all for the magic not the reveal through a weekend article
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
This was totally awesome! Please write more but longer! :D
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 7 . 1/8/2014
I love the way you wrote the banter in this! It's so relaxed and free flowing and totally entertaining!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
I knew it! Thank god they're both going to be ok!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
If Luke's that injured and Ana's not then I came to the conclusion he did his job and covered her with his body. Because they would have been right beside each other and Ana would have been just as injured otherwise. Please don't let her have amnesia!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
What a great domestic scene! The Christian Grey changing a poopy diaper! I hope this call is good news!
ashley.mercer.16 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Holy shit what is wrong with you! Why would you leave a cliffhanger like that! Good thing this story is complete huh?! Lol :D
Elisefan chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I just had to review to let you know i like your stories and your writing, surprised they dont have more reviews. Your characterization is well writen and love the story line you have chosen. I actually started with Devil's Kitchen but stopped to go back and read these first. Good job!
smills chapter 8 . 10/2/2013