Reviews for Haircut
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
It's kinda...cute.
I like it
fabledheart chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I'm really in love with this one-shot! Really! xDD i love the way you wrote them lol, so perfect! 3 thanks so much for writing this! _
makuroshi chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Ahhhhhh that was so adorable! It's really in character, with Aomine being the more playful one and Kagami getting back at him. I also have the headcanon that Kagami is conscious about his weird eyebrows, so I'm glad you put that in. Your writing style is great! I hope to read more from you :)
Azuma Tatsuko chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
OMG! LET ME DIE ALREADY! This was too perfect! Fluffy!Aokaga will be the death of this fujoshi!
HimeNoririn chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
wwwhhhaaaaaoouu thankyuu i m so hppy i like your fic !
kagami are really like angel and i love it so much especially at his eyebrows pourais you make a fic or as puzzled he cut and allowed to grow their hair a little. so he would have a much more effeminate face (in fact I thought it was because in the anime or manga has a very thin face)
in any case I love your fic

ps: forgive me my bad English I'm French
GuSiRuLi chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awwwwww, adorable! Hahaha I loved it, good work! I understand that feeling of not being confident about what you write, so don't worry, I'm telling you you did great.

It was really cute and hnggg I love these two and fluffly fics like this one hahaha Thanks for sharing and for your hard work!

Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Oh my GAWD hahahahah! ! ! ! This is sssooo Adorable! ! Ugh you wrote these two idiots perfectly hahah! ! Imaging them with the same hairstyle is super cuuute too! Ugh just asdfghjkxdljvoausef really fun story! Keep up the amazing work! ! ! :D
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 6/20/2013