Reviews for International Love
That was AWESOME! XD
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Love it!
Miruco chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Did they have sex in front of the crowd?
Philippines chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Oh...my...yaoi...*slight nosebleed* kuya America and inglatera is just...- I have to tell Nihon! *takes phone and texts him* I love all your UsUk stories, especially "Starships"! That's how I found out about these interesting *coughs* sexy *coughs* stories. I need to head out *walks out* Peace! *shows peace sign then leaves*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
That. Was. Amazing. I swear to god I though you were going to make Alfred fuck Arthur right there senseless on the stage in front of everybody.
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Amazing story, it's well written and sexy _ Any consideration of a sequel/continuation for this? I'm off to make sure I didn't miss any of your other fics D: How did I miss this one anyway :O
-Caitlyn
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Vein and vain in the first sentence... just to help you out. _ At least your husband will beta-read your yaoi. Mine loves the hetero stuff but just sort of ignores the fact that I love yaoi, haha! Awesome and steamy story, flaws and all. I had to giggle that they were both wearing flag boxers. I love it when a guy tops from the bottom.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
*nosebleed* that was really hot! Love the steamy lemon!
UsUkRevolutionaryLove chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow...that was a very hot story I'd really like to see what happens with Alfred and Arthur's relationship after that night. But the story was awesome!
Laruna SilverFox chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
dude...that was freakin hot! you my fiend got some serious talent for wrighting usuk smut! ihave no idea where you got teidea from but wow...another please!
01blackcat02 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was soo good! I feel like I haven't read your writing in awhile but your as good as ever thanks for sharing your doujins I can see some influense from them in your writing
Btw I'm totally stalking your tumblr now :P
SotetMoon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loooooove love looooove this story!
Furude chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
God I'm always excited when you put up a new USUK one shot! Or anything really! Love you PixieDust! Keep up with the good work!
Djibril88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013