Reviews for Cursed hearts
Christelle713 chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
*turn severed into served as her bed
I love this story.
I read this in the past
Leefa chapter 28 . 9/21/2018
Oh wow! Stayed up all evening and night reading this. Favorite story right now!
Maloveland chapter 28 . 4/25/2017
You are a wonderful story teller. Your characters are vivid and real. The story both touching and funny. This was a wonderful retelling of Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast even if you mostly just took the characters and made the story your own but that is what's amazing. You made the story your own.
Unfortunately, your command of English is not as powerful. It is the only thing that detracts from your story not because of grammatical errors but because of the wrong use of words. It makes it confusing and hard to understand what you're trying to say sometimes.
Not that I'm trying to put you down because I'm the opposite which in my opinion is worse for the literary world. I'm not perfect in my command of English but I hope to offer my help to you in correcting this errors both for myself and the ease of your readers.
Nianna chapter 28 . 1/21/2017
Hello!
I really loved the story. It's kind of a dark fairytale, which I love :)
The characters are really well crafted, the story develops well and one can actually understand why your characters act the way they do, which is a rarity, really.

My only complaint isn't grammar, to be honest, it's your choosing of words. You use words that sound similar when spoken, but are written differently - ones, who have a completely different meaning. Please look out for that when you do the Redux. :)

Greetings
Nianna
VeryValerie chapter 18 . 8/3/2016
I had to remind myself that this is rated T x)
A very sad soul chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
That was amazing, and although there were some grammar mistakes or spelling errors, I don't believe it took away any of the creativity in the plot, strength in the characters or story. Thanks for making this! I absolutely loved it!
MyEden chapter 28 . 4/21/2016
I love this so much
xXJustSomeRandomKidXx chapter 28 . 1/23/2016
This story just leaves me wanting more! I can't wait for the sequel :)
winterprincess chapter 28 . 10/26/2015
Yaaay! I'm glad your back and feeling better :)
I can wait for the sequel!
Update soon! ;)
sildarmillion chapter 27 . 10/15/2015
I enjoyed this quite a bit! Lots of interesting details (like the swan throne vs the peacock throne - that was a really cool idea!). It had an interesting take on Cinderella towards the beginning, though I didn't see much BatB, which is fine: it was it's own thing and was all the better for it. The details about what was it like being queen were very cool. I do have 2 questions though.
1. The prince had no heart, so he couldn't love. But idk, his actions really seemed to indicate he loved Gabrielle. Like he always seems really concerned about her, and he was ready to die for her at the end...?
2. I notice that everyone worships Greek gods but none of the names are Greek (until the twins were named after Greek gods). Were you thinking the Greek religion was introduced recently?
Guest chapter 28 . 9/11/2015
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. If you know who this person is personally you should go to the police, this girl can get into serious trouble for what she is doing as it is cyber bullying and harassment which are both crimes in both US and UK (wherever your from).
Do the right thing and report her cause you might not be her only victim, just remember you have lots of supporters at your side
MathGeoArtFab chapter 28 . 9/7/2015
It's such a shame that a talented young writer like yourself have been vindictively attacked by someone you once considered a friend. I'm proud that you made such a strong decision to put yourself and your health first and i applaud such bravery and courage that you posted this online rather than just disappearing. Always remember that while you may feel alone, you are NEVER alone. I have no idea who you are but I, as a shy reader, send all the online love and support i can. Always remember that for every spiteful person, there are 10 supporters backing you from really close or really far. Please don't allow this person to rule or ruin what you have built in terms of your personality, character and of course your writing. For the mean time, take all the time you need but I shall be looking out for an update, whether its a vague update as to how it's progressing with this person or a new chapter/new story update. Good luck with finding a job and I wish you all the best :D
savethemadscientist chapter 28 . 9/6/2015
It's sad to hear that someone is harassing you and I hope they stop soon. It is not nice behaviour. Don't worry about updating publicly, your true fans will understand and wait until you are ready. Of course your mental health and education comes first and I wish you the best of luck with these and hope the situation gets better for you.
winterprincess chapter 28 . 9/5/2015
While the Internet can be a wonderful and supportive place, it also makes us vlunerable. I understand your reasons and health comes first. I think you should tell someone about this, as others have stated.
I hope things change and that life gets better.
Until next time? Until next time.
Cakes Blargh chapter 28 . 9/4/2015
Sweetheart, if you had started resorting to cutting. You need to get professional help instead, ASAP, which I'm sure you already are. Here, you're only exposing yourself to this person and numerous other internet idiots.

On your Fanfiction account, you can Block the user that's been harassing you. It's part of your account setting. Just enter her Pen name or userID.

But if she harass you as a guest review, then you can turn off the guest review. I know, you don't want to turn it off because what about the others? Well, FanFiction reviewers are not one to criticize story very much. It wouldn't be a big lost really except for review count. Besides, if there is legit criticism in the review, it's best for it to be one from a member, that way you can reply and ask for clarification or help on where to improve your writing.