Reviews for The Demon Vessel From the Heavens
Tsubaki chapter 6 . 8/23
I-I know that you haven't updated in about 2 years, b-but could you please update?
Johnny fox chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Awesome chap. Can wait if you update the next chapter
myulander chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
cool
Paradoxreviewer chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Excellent story ... I had always love erza as a character and like when authors pair her up with the main character who are interesting... in this case who is Naruto who normaly is thought as a simple minded naive fool but could actually be quite perceptive inactuallity ... I hope you will update this story soon as i cant wait for its continuation and seeing fairy tail reaction with Naruto and their 'Queen' attitude with him ... Or also cant wait to see Erza jealous reaction when she see naruto with different girls ... Good job and hope you can update as soon as it is convenient for you ... or be funny though if Meredy saw him as a father figure ...
BoB teh Snail chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Huh. For once, I can't tell where a NarutoXFairy Tail story is headed to. Awesome! So far, so good. I like it.
Will be watching for updates!
TheUnheeded chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
You shouldn't have you characters yell out their magic attacks names. It's annoying when people write natsu using his roar but instead of him actually roaring out a fire storm they have him yell out the name of his attack (that's an example btw).
If you've read or watched any of the type-moon franchise you should use their attack names as a mental trigger to help focus, but not actually spoken aloud.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I just ranted at you
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
I love it!
I wonder what is Ultear gonna do with them?
Waaah! I can't wait!
Greatly appreciated
Have a nice day!
death77 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Cool chapter. Cant wait to find out Ultear's plan.
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Finally! Freaking awesome! But I hope Naruto's up there on power scaling... I don't know how prison works in fiore... But I'm assuming that the rough conditioning, and dog eat dog mentality would force him to be strong! Hoping he can beat laxus!
theguh otsutsuki chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Waiting for Next chapter...
LegionsOfHell chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Just ciurious when there will be next chapter ?
Mysticzz chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I would be disappointed if Naruto isn't at least as strong if not stronger then Erza. Since this is about Him after all lol :D. Good Story!
LegionsOfHell chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
to tell the truth i've read your story six times and it dosen't bore me so all i can say you did a great job writing it and all i want to see is more and more of the chapters of this one of the best stories i have read and i've read around 200 here and yours is one of the top 3. so keep working and make this Fairy Tail the best you can imagine see ya and if you need any facts from fairy tail im willing to lend you a hand.
Captain Kiddo chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
This story is so good!
death77 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Great chapter. I loved the reason shikmaru was sent to jail and i cant wait to see how Naruto deals with leaving prison. I'm totally surprised this hasn't gotten as many views as other stories, even though the grammar and basic story is a lot better than some lyre crossovers. Defiantly excited for next chapter.