Reviews for The Demon Vessel From the Heavens
waa7x chapter 6 . 12/3/2016
You haven't updated in three years but I like to leave a review saying your fic is pretty interesting and well written and hope that you will update eventually, hopefully soon
Asuka1920 chapter 6 . 9/13/2016
Please continue!
wickedlovely101 chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
OH MY GOD! YOU KILLED KAKASHI! NOT NICE AT ALL
Rebel Don chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Loved it
Looking forward to seeing more
Tsubaki chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
I-I know that you haven't updated in about 2 years, b-but could you please update?
Mr. Sasaki Haise chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Awesome chap. Can wait if you update the next chapter
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
cool
Paradoxreviewer chapter 6 . 2/15/2014
Excellent story ... I had always love erza as a character and like when authors pair her up with the main character who are interesting... in this case who is Naruto who normaly is thought as a simple minded naive fool but could actually be quite perceptive inactuallity ... I hope you will update this story soon as i cant wait for its continuation and seeing fairy tail reaction with Naruto and their 'Queen' attitude with him ... Or also cant wait to see Erza jealous reaction when she see naruto with different girls ... Good job and hope you can update as soon as it is convenient for you ... or be funny though if Meredy saw him as a father figure ...
BoB teh Snail chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Huh. For once, I can't tell where a NarutoXFairy Tail story is headed to. Awesome! So far, so good. I like it.
Will be watching for updates!
TheUnheeded chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
You shouldn't have you characters yell out their magic attacks names. It's annoying when people write natsu using his roar but instead of him actually roaring out a fire storm they have him yell out the name of his attack (that's an example btw).
If you've read or watched any of the type-moon franchise you should use their attack names as a mental trigger to help focus, but not actually spoken aloud.

Sorry, I'm pretty sure I just ranted at you
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
I love it!
I wonder what is Ultear gonna do with them?
Waaah! I can't wait!
Greatly appreciated
Have a nice day!
death77 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Cool chapter. Cant wait to find out Ultear's plan.
TheMagicManWithThePlan chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Finally! Freaking awesome! But I hope Naruto's up there on power scaling... I don't know how prison works in fiore... But I'm assuming that the rough conditioning, and dog eat dog mentality would force him to be strong! Hoping he can beat laxus!
theguh otsutsuki chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Waiting for Next chapter...
LegionsOfHell chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
Just ciurious when there will be next chapter ?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »