Reviews for A Wise Person Once Said
FandomCollision chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Haha omg :D Tht was so good
Junebug2130 chapter 2 . 12/6/2014
This is such a good story. Only if you could aphave updated it in the past year.*looks away with a longing look and sighs*
Kina Kalamari chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
I honestly stopped reading MR fics years ago, but I stumbled across this one and for some reason decided to read it. I'm glad I did — it's quite excellent. I loved how you brought up all the actual issues that Max should feasibly be thinking about, instead of just "we can't because it would be bad", which is what the books gave us. It was a surprisingly serious and down to earth chat about growing up, and I really liked it.

And then obviously it had that touch of humor and snarkiness that any good MR fic requires. :)
MariyaSt chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
WOW ! This was hilarious ! I think my favourite part was the one with the "thump" :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
awesome\
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Hahaha, this is adorable! The ending is perfect! And I LOVE the show Bones! This is taking two of my favorite things and melding it together into pure perfection. Are you a Writing God/Goddess or something? Lol, because honestly, I love it.
Horselove12345 chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
lmfao i love it :)
zoxy2 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
i loved it!
desperatelyobvious chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
*shyly enters and gives awkward wave*

Hey Michelle...so, how are ya?

Excuses and apologies aside (which I will talk about in my PM once you reply), can I just take a moment to start a slow clap and bow down at the almightiness that is your writing?

I mean, I've been getting updated for 'The Plan', but I didn't want to preempt something that I'll eventually get to. I almost forgot how perfect your writing is, and you can't imagine how happy and excited and glad I am that you decided to continue this story.

I completely understand where they both come from, and I'm just bouncing off the walls that they're so in-character. You completely understand their characters because even though Fang is the silent one, we all know that he's usually the one willing to take chances and puts happiness above all else. It's what makes him so wise half the time. But Max is also just as correct, and you made her selfless and sarcastic and nostalgic; and her internal struggle between wanting to put others first and wanting to be with Fang was written perfectly.

Everything flowed smoothly. All they talked about were valid points; and half of me was screaming "JUST KISS ALREADY DAMMIT!" while the other part of me understands that no, they can't be together. I totally relished in the fax, and the great this about this is that all your other readers could probably feel it too - and they didn't even have to make out or anything. It had a sense of romance without having to include a kiss in it. :)

Normally oneshots-turned-twoshots kind of ruin the grandeur and effect that a oneshot leaves with a reader, but I'm soooo glad you decided to continue this and give us another chapter. It was so worth the wait, and I can't wait till you write more endearing stories. :D
feather flyer chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
haha! so true! I love it! you should totally make it a two-shot. :3
Fangalitious chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
This was great! If the first chapter didn't convince me, this one DEFINITELY did. Max and Fang just seem so completely accurate, which is especially great considering everyone seems to forget that Max and Fang actually have brains. So thanks for changing that. I can't wait to see where you take this! Update soon!
dan-delione chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
I loved it! Imma go check out your other story now ;)
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Without a doubt a mutual problem, I couldn't even so much as reply to a PM without getting 503d, hopefully Xing or whoever explains what the issue was.

This was a pretty cute continuation, liked the dialogue and ending.
RomitriIsMyMaximumMortalFlaw chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Loved it! It was somehow cute, meaningful, and sexy all at the same time. If there won't be anymore chapters for this story, then please keep doing FAX stories like this!
pancakes-for-you chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Win. Best thing. Thanks for brightening my day, this was hilarious!
Thanks for updating, and please update again soon!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »