Reviews for Uprooted
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
*sighs sadly* Oh, why did you have to chicken out, Joe? ( ; _ ; ) Oh well...That was a nice story, very descriptive. D
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Touching...

Best parts:The part where Mimi reflected on the scene in the Digital world,where she uprooted the flower(that suits the title).

The thoughts of both of them in the last part(*is he going to say it?*)and so...

My thoughts:It was very different from many Mimoes I've the content,but the thoughts(especially Mimi's) and the title links with the uprooting part so nice that it gets you into thoughts.I really liked 't write a sequel,because if you leave it that way it...makes better sense if you think of job.

P.S:Mimou ROCKS!(sorry,I couldn't resist..._)
jo-anna chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
Oh, this is so sad! But cute because its mimoe.
unknown chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
Yay!
Forlorn Grenade chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
I love Mimoes! I want more Mimoes than Mimatos. But if it's Joe and Mimi, that leaves Matt still open for Sora... Oh, back to the Fic! Good. Keep on bringing em' out!
Charles RocketBoy chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
Damn you Mr and Mrs Mimi! Cool fic.
Marie chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
*cries* I love it too death... it's so beautiful ;_;
alphabet chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Fear. Man, it BITES! Your story's definitely very true to life. Good job.
Emilee chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
MIMOE! MIMOE! KAWAII!
ChnkyPnutBtr chapter 1 . 10/26/2000
AUGH! IT NEEDS A SEQUEL! MAJORLY! (so hat if it was posted like, 2 weeks ago!)
Rina Cat chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
Aaargh! This is soooo sad!;_; Why won't they both just spit it out? Anyway, it was sweet and could have happened to anyone, I guess...
Joh chapter 1 . 10/21/2000
WWWAAHHH! That was so sad! I like how you made it Mimoe, without putting in alot of gushy love stuff! They once nearly set fire to the kitchen! HAHA!
Tachikawa Mimi chapter 1 . 10/20/2000
Waaah! ;.; wonderful! It reminds me so much of-! Oh, nevermind! Thank you so much for your entry! I really loved it! Wasn't it great?
GREMLIN chapter 1 . 10/19/2000
WOW! I luv jou and mimi. (also luved that this was on my b-day, and it was almost like a present!) So good for an author who doesn't write romance. You should, you are very good. Please wrtite more!
Teiko chapter 1 . 10/18/2000
That was excellent! I mean it! The way it was written and everything... And how they never told each other they loved them, it was sad... You should definitely reconsider being anti-romantic fanfiction, you're too good at writing it.