Reviews for The Abused Duo
I love your story, you are a great writer I expeshuly (sorry I suck at spelling) like how you did time skips to when they where different ages, keep it up :)
percabethbooklion chapter 5 . 9/26
Even with puberty n growth hormones in milk, I think you had mixed up your ages thinking they were 15 because it's pretty much improbable to be 5'11 at age 13, especially for a boy.
percabethcouple chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Personally I am quite unhappy about this fanfic coz Percy did not meet annabeth again and there was no perabeth like u said there would be... I didn't really like that there was no perabeth. Please add perabeth real soon!
Grod44 chapter 22 . 10/22/2014
At this point it is just random chapters, we need some PERCABETH action going
Scarlet Nightshadow chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Great fanfiction. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
whats beta
A the Invisible chapter 22 . 10/9/2014
This is still great, keep it up!
no1 Daughter of Athena chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
when are Percy and Annabeth gonna meet again please tell me its soon
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
Cool guys will always do some sporting activity. They think about their girlfriend more then people give them credit for. We won't really think about school unless we are doing terrible and are parents will take away sports or our privilege to go out on a date. So our lives revolve around our love and sports. I hope this helps with the rest of the story.
jasongraceless chapter 21 . 7/1/2014
omigosh, happy late birthday! i just found this fic, and i love it! please update soon? :)
A the Invisible chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
Uhh, hi I'm sorta confused? Do Percy and annabeth remember each other? And do they get together? Please keep writing!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
Awe! So cute:) can't wait to see what happens next:D
chasing-wonderland chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have some blue cookies! (::) (::) (::) (::)
Grod44 chapter 21 . 6/10/2014
What the hell just happoned