Reviews for Akane
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Holy mother of all things(bug-eyed). That's insane, just insane enough to work! Brilliantly done and beautiful! Gonna read 'Ranma' now, but please do more of this!
ijpowers92 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
Wow. Tvtropes has done it again. (they suggested this fic).

I was not expecting that reveal. I was actually assuming that Akane had somehow absorbed Ranma's memories or personality. The truth makes more sense though.
LlamaMathilde chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
The mystery and buildup are excellent. The later chapters are especially moving.
Another Duck chapter 14 . 12/18/2009
One of these old fics I found by chance — would've found it much earlier if it had been labeled as "complete" — that I enjoyed reading a lot. It doesn't quite feel complete, even with the added "Ranma" one-shot.

However, it doesn't matter that much. The twist still works very well, and it was suitably foreshadowed. I guessed it early enough, but it wasn't so obvious it was clear it was like that. I have read one or two similarly themed fics, but none this well-written.

I like the title. It means so much, despite being so simple. I'm always in favour of simple things that turn out to have more significant meanings that a first glance would seem less so.
Materia-Blade chapter 14 . 8/12/2007
It was an incredible fic. I'm kinda saddened that it wasn't an unstobably heart-breaking fic but I was very much impressed. The fact that it was one of your earlier works does show though.

Sorry once again about all that.

Let it be known that your fic is about thirty times better than mine. Heh. And Our Ideas were... alot different ya know?

So out of curiousity do you have anything on the cooking pot for the future? Still waiting on a new Ranma-chan Fic.

Chow!

M-Blade
Morden Night chapter 14 . 10/14/2006
Wow. Not a bad fic, but so incredibly obvious that it was almost painful to read. I knew the outcome of this fic since the first chapter.

So... So painfully obvious. Oh gosh it hurts!

Ha ha! Writing wasn't that good, and you kept using some poor japanese at parts, which is kinda dumb cause your readers aren't Japanese. Some of us understands it, but not all of us, keep that in minf for future fics, when writing English fanfiction, use English the whole way through, and the same applies for all other languages, Japanese written in Japanese, Mexican in Mexican, etcetera etcetera.

Just so you don't get the wrong impression from me, let me assure you that I did enjoy the story, it was fairly original, it was just too flippin obious, poorly written(in a grammatical sense mostly), and had too much use of Japanese(any at all)

Thanks for the read. Now I'll try to get back to writing my own fics. I've been seriously slacking on them. ha ha!
Ryoga's best friend chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
That was masterfully done. This was how I figured it was, but even still you have me wavering about. A truely creative work. I like how you had hiroshi play a large part of the story, it's always nice to see the side characters get play. I would love to see a sequel if you ever get a proper idea for it. Keep up the amazing work...
LunaRoseAF chapter 14 . 11/22/2005
Wow... awesome story. I never even thought of a plot like that!

~Luna
grey chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
great story o.o

too short however
Raver Styx chapter 14 . 8/5/2005
Death treats are something I should be sending you instead of a review, but... I wont. This fic is incredibly sad. The end was unexpected to say the least. I don't know what to say anymore... It left me empty.
FenixDown chapter 14 . 6/19/2005
Man, this fic is fantastic! I love it! and no need for a sequel... but if someday came out...
deitarionSSokolow chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
This is amazing. There were some problems at the beginning, (I'm pretty sure you spelled "furo" as "furrow") but I still think it's one of the best fanfics I've read in a while.

You may also want to see the review I posted to my blog. It's at
Conna McCanna chapter 14 . 4/24/2005
Awesome story! I REALY hope you do a sequel!..I want to see what happens to him?her?them? I had a bit of an idea of what could have happened, and I think it is %100 in character for Ranma. Keep up the great work, and write more soon!
JohnnyG chapter 14 . 1/14/2005
This was a truly excellent story. Both the concept, and the execution, were great. The only issue I had wasn't even your fault. It had to do with the fact that in the first ten or so chapters, the ellipses didn't form correctly, which made it a little difficult to read. This is actually a problem that this site had for quite a while, but eventually fixed.

Anyhow, again, this was great work. I'll be sure to check out your other stories as well. Of course, I think I should get some of my own writing done first, before my readers track me down and lynch me. ;-)

Best,

~JohnnyG
LeBibish chapter 14 . 10/15/2004
That was absolutely *beautiful*. And I, for one, would love to see a sequel/expansion to this.