Reviews for Creepy love letters from Lil' Gideon
sunshineg9 chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Oh God! This satisfied me so greatly! Man, that soubds wrong! Is it wrong once I saw lil Gideon I instantly went to fanfiction. Net and looked for creepy hin in the story
MauMeow1 chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Oh God...
Gideon's such a creepy little midget adorable cray cray dude. I LOVE how he finally loses it in the end. LOL. He's such a weirdo, and one of my favorite antagonists EVER.
Anna10327 chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Make a sequel where Mabel actually replies. Now.
Anna10327 chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
Yeah. I almost cried during the end of Dreamscaperers. (It took me a while to see that because my DVR cut off the episode. Stupid DVR.)
The Immpossible Girl chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
This is really good! I can totally imagine Gideon writing all these. Oh and bacon...even if Mabel liked him(Yuck!) they could never be together *laughs triumphantly*.
Allie chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh yeah u just mention murder but lets not worry about something like murder. It never happens . ( sarcastic)
Beeblyboops chapter 11 . 9/17/2013
You did really well with this story! Would you mind checking out my stories? Ps: You do know that Gideon's only 9 years old, right?
Borra chapter 11 . 9/9/2013
WHOA. Stay away from Mabel, Gideon! But I ship it so hard...
DipperandWendyfa chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
at the end of the name its fan and Dipper has more swag then that rat and Wendy does to
AnnymosPonyPerso chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Sometimes feel like Gideon's hate for Dipper is stronger than we think. Hm...
Kits Cats chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
WELL GIDEON YOU ALMOST PUT MABEL IN JAIL JUST TO KEEP 'PERFECT" YOU ALMOST PUT HER IN JAIL AND ILLED HER well it was kinda like that BUT ONLY FOR YOU SELFISHNESS.F U GIDEON
Millllly chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Gideon is such a creep! That was quite funny though! It was a really good series! :)
-ThatWatermelonChick (too lazy to sign in! xD)
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
Ahaaaahhhhaa. Right in character. Good ending, though. :D
clicheusername1234 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
YES FINALLY! Ahh I loved this fic so much and I really want a sequel, but I know that writing the same story can be a big commitment. I love your characterization of Gideon and omfg I just can't describe how hilariously twisted this story was. I loved it, and can't wait to see what you do next!
GravityFallsgirl22 chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
:( oh I loved reading these they really brightened up my day. Anyway great ending!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »