Reviews for Creepy love letters from Lil' Gideon
GravityFallsgirl22 chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
Cool. I can see he's starting to get Angry now.
Blind-Eyephone chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
oh, Gideon.
DeadAccount2020 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Please make a Gideon's Revenge type story
Tazmanian Devil chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
ERMAGOSH GIDEON'S SUCH A BUTT
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Oh my god he is insane lol! First he calls the girl out of her name, then say bad things about her family, and then says he loves her? He belongs in jail! Lol Nut job and yea, he would admit to loving bacon lol!

Great job and of course this interests me :) I love your fics! :) I can't wait to see what you post after these fics :)

Alisi Thorndyke :)
Lady Waltz chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
DON'T WORRY MABEL I GOT THIS!
Me*gose to the Gravity falls jail bringing mabel along* HEY GIDEON *pushes mabel into the jail cell* BYE *runs out* I REGRET NOTHING!
Dreaming-of-a-new-life chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Aww man this made laugh so hard
GuestPerson chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
NICE. I read the last letter and cracked up. Wonderful ending to this story!
Mabel P chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Dear Gideon,
I want you to be my Romeo... so kill yourself
With hate
Mabel
nf23uhri23uhr3iwesfnckjas chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Gosh, Gideon is insane! I could actually see him writing these. Anywho, I really like this story and hope you can update it soon.
Magma Red chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
...Gideon, she hasn't been writing back to you for a reason. TAKE A HINT, GET A LIFE, and...some other third thing!
Lady Waltz chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
GIDEON I'M GONNA TRIP YOU DOWN A FLIGHT OF STAIRS LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE
RestlessRaggedandReckless chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
I like how you match these up with the episodes. Nice work. :3
clicheusername1234 chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Can you please write a letter from jail where he just snaps and starts cursing and going insane because that might just make my day... :)
Alisi Thorndyke chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
Hey, KFC boy! She has never been interested in you! Now go drown your sorrows in chocolate and leave her alone! If you want a queen, go talk to Catherine. She'll be better for the job, plus ya'll both crazy! Lol!

Great chapter :)