Reviews for Fairies' Affair
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/10/2017
OK this is amazing but WHAT THE FUCK! You have an amazing story and you leave at a cliff hanger, By GOD!
Yeah chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
I like this story line and i only with it would continue!
Levy A Redfox chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
Write more NOW
Ash Likes Lemons chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I SHIP LEVY AND GAJEEL HARD CORE! GAH I WANT MORE! Your writing is amazing and i love the lemon parts~ poor Lily to have to deal with their sex drives XD i hope you continue more of this because I want to see what happens to Levy!
sophiamartin13579 chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
More, more, I need more! This is so good!
MissOtak1 chapter 6 . 4/26/2016
Onde está o resto da fanfic? Ela é incrível!
GaLeShippingQueen chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Why?! Why would up leave us hanging?! Why didn't u finish it?! Why?!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/16/2016
PrincesslevyMcgarden
What an interesting coiencedence we have a man by the name of Mr. Montgomery at my school
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Please make the next scene really interesting with alot of love and war!
AyaEisen chapter 6 . 10/26/2015
Holy cliffhanger! I found the lemon to be very well done, I like how you make Levy more assertive!
Hazel Roses chapter 3 . 10/12/2015
Okay constructive criticism time. You're not using punctuation a lot of the times between the last word of dialogue and the closing quotations. This seems to be a trend with declarative dialogue, like with this:

"Um, Gajeel is not my boyfriend, we're just friends" said Levy.

Correct way:
"Um, Gajeel is not my boyfriend, we're just friends," said Levy.

There MUST be punctuation before the closing quotations of every section of dialogue. Onto the cuteness of this fucking chapter!

Well first, omg Mira shut your whore mouth! Always blabbing things! Lol I am grateful to her for getting them a room together though. I'm all for that so thanks Mira!

You go Levy! Telling Jet and Droy how she felt was perfect! It was just like her for it to upset her enough to cry. Poor thing. Gajeel wasn't helping at all. I'm glad he got a face full of pepper. Douche bag.

Anywho I can't stop reading this. You have to promise me you'll update!
Hazel Roses chapter 2 . 10/12/2015
Levy's dress sounded very cute. I do agree with Amira about not dressing up that nice when you're just going to "hang out" with someone unless you really really like them haha.

I didn't like the fact that Mirajane wanted to lie to Jet and Droy and that Levy was okay with this. She already told them she doesn't need protecting and she's grown. She doesn't need to hide anything from them. They're not her keepers -_-. Sure they'll put up a fuss, but they'll have to get over it if they really love Levy. They can't keep treating her like she's twelve. I'm not saying that in a way like I don't like that you wrote that, but more I don't like that the characters did that.

I knew Gajeel wasn't going to let Levy dance with another man even though he didn't want to dance with her. Dammit Gajeel dance! That would have been so hot! Lol

They're banter comes natural and is actually really cute. The little shits need to just get it together! I loved the ending. Gajeel, ugh he's such a tease.
Hazel Roses chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Wow I love this! I have been wading through the filth that is this website to find good stories like this! I love your writing style I fell into it easy and there are hardly any mistakes in it. I feel Levy and Gajeel are very in character, one reason why I usually stop reading a story...other than being poorly written lol.

I did think Levy falling into Gajeel's lap was a bit predictable and cliche, but not bad by any means. I'm curious to see how this job is going to go for them.

I thought I was extremely cute how Levy worked up the nerve to ask Gajeel out. Just shows how much she really likes him.

Can't wait to keep reading this!
AyaEisen chapter 6 . 9/21/2015
ahhh the cliffhanger! this is so good!
cjkoso336 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
awesome story! such a good cliff hanger!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »