Reviews for To Die for Glory
AomaSade chapter 3 . 1/17
Hallo I Stood in Neither,

ich finde deine Story großartig. Du hast einen völlig neuen Ansatz gefunden. Ich mag Kirk und Khan als Paar. Schreibst du an dieser Geschichte noch weiter? Es wäre wirklch schade, wenn du sie unvollendet läßt. Willst du Kirk wirklich sterben lassen?

Liebe Grüße
AomaSade
BnBfanatic chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Is there an update coming soon?
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 5/21/2014
I can't wait for this story to be updated soon
Frostonthetrees chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Ok this is a really good story so far,but I wish you'd PLEASE!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Please,please update.
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Aw, poor Khan. He really does care about Jim. Update soon!
misty103 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
please update
Furies chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I hope you find the time to update. This story has has taken hold of me. Please update soon and good luck at school. May your Muse inspire you!
Thanks
-deanne
Kidiu chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I hope Kirk doesn't die. Khan cannot be excused for kidnapping and using Kirk like that, but you've shown how sincere he is with his feelings for Kirk. I hope there can be some mutual understanding between these two. I await your next update!
3Spike3 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
This is interesting, I can't wait for an update :) It would be nice if you did a side story about what happened to Ji, right after Khan kidnapped him so that we can see how their relationship (albeit a forced one) began.
foxeeflame chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Aw Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! I love this fic!
mfm2885 chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
.God. Khan always gets what he wants, doesn't he? Jim surely could surrender to him. I think. Well, I don't know anything about the old Khan so I can't help, but I do hope you find someone who does, because your fic is truly promising! Congrats :)
phoenixfyre2552 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
So is kirk dead from now on?
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Oh, so Khan loves Jim?

Awesome story so far; hopefully Jim will be okay x)
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh my! Poor Jim! I wonder how Khan will respond when he find him...