Reviews for The Space Race
DeathstrokeNorris chapter 1 . 5/23
I wonder, if the USSR and the USA are the ones going into space and with no Systems Alliance, what with the other nations? You know, the other 70% of Earth
AkiraWolf98 chapter 33 . 3/9
Correction: That was amazingly good!

And I love the role that the Turians have been taking as of late. Good job thinking ahead Wrex!
AkiraWolf98 chapter 28 . 3/9
Reaches the End of Page: That is either really really good. Or Really Really bad.
AkiraWolf98 chapter 27 . 3/9
Gets to End Of Page: No... way...

No... Not... Why?

Objective Completed: Instill Shock and Disbelief.
AkiraWolf98 chapter 8 . 3/8
That was the best explanation of the Morning War that I have ever read. Please keep this up.
Sazq chapter 42 . 1/4
Amazing story, and one I hope to see continued at some point in the future! Please tell me you will? Please?
pbr7994 chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
This story's pretty good, just kinda depressing that the first human music heard by aliens is dubstep...
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
tevos agreed far too openly about the ai thing, I mean, not that I think she'd would be a stubborn mule, but as a Politian she'd have to have at least hidden her epiphany for a few hours, making it appear like she was slowly getting used tot he idea before finally "cracking", and agreeing openly.

meh, that's just how I think a better way for that argument to have gone would have gone.
tylermech66 chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
"bursts into uncontrollable mad cackling"
I love the humor bits your throw into this :D
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
plot bunnies, they're SO FLUFFY!
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
oh look, we have a poet who knows it, blah.
Actually, it was kind of cool, but still, whenever I see a poem on a fanfic I immediately skip it, no offence :P
Brenden chapter 42 . 10/14/2015
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Political and economical the us would have at least be a few points ahead of the ussr no offense to the Russians
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
Is this Liara T'Soni or Ramsay Snow? What the hell XD
Alfonse08 chapter 41 . 5/7/2015
I hope that by the time you get to updating this you will have taken care of many of the mistakes I have spotted throughout this story, and not all of them were grammatical either. You've got a good thing going, it just needs some cleaning up is all.