Reviews for The Space Race
Political and economical the us would have at least be a few points ahead of the ussr no offense to the Russians
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 15 . 7/10
Is this Liara T'Soni or Ramsay Snow? What the hell XD
Alfonse08 chapter 41 . 5/7
I hope that by the time you get to updating this you will have taken care of many of the mistakes I have spotted throughout this story, and not all of them were grammatical either. You've got a good thing going, it just needs some cleaning up is all.
Alfonse08 chapter 38 . 5/7
Well this chapter had some surprising revelations, I wonder if you plan on being forthcoming with any answers to the many questions we have in some of the last few chapters you updated?
Alfonse08 chapter 32 . 5/7
Okay, I was seriously not expecting any of this. I am kind of pissed that the Grassa are basically dead, but I do give you points for originality for this little plot twist this chapter.
Alfonse08 chapter 30 . 5/7
Man that is harsh, I really hope you have some way of bringing back the Grassa people because while I know next to nothing about them, no species deserves extinction like that.
Wow, you went and made Jeff into a new species. First time I've ever seen that happen.
Alfonse08 chapter 25 . 5/6
I think your fic could do with some more Codex entries, so far I've only seen one of them which was on the Atavira. You never addressed the other two new species in great depth.
Alfonse08 chapter 24 . 5/6
You know, I noticed that you made almost the exact same remark in regards to the Citadel in your other fic Enemy Returned.
Alfonse08 chapter 23 . 5/6
So it looks like we might be dealing with the genuine Reapers after all and not just some random species that wants to control all sentient races. I'm not sure which is worse.
Alfonse08 chapter 22 . 5/6
About time we get into the real meat of the story, but I guess most of this was rather relevant for what's coming so I have little problem with it.
Alfonse08 chapter 20 . 5/6
Damn, Liara has quite the impressive backstory you've set up for her.
Alfonse08 chapter 18 . 5/6
I wonder if this new species has any relationship to the Reapers?
Alfonse08 chapter 7 . 5/5
You know, after reading several of your stories at this point I'm really beginning to wonder if you have some kind of bone to pick with the Asari or something. I mean seriously, did some Asari in the Mass Effect games do something to personally offend you?
Alfonse08 chapter 3 . 5/5
Well this is certainly new, I've never seen a fic where the humans actively help the Turian invaders, but I guess even they can't stomach the Turians getting torn apart but the Seu'Seun's abominations.