Reviews for The Space Race
polygon chapter 6 . 10/25
aaaaand this where I stop reading. An alliance with the dicks that tried to kill them? no .
AnthonyR89 chapter 28 . 7/13
kind of surprised you went with subway, never been my favorite place, even before the scandal with Jared. of the major chains, i always preferred Togo's. miss it now that i live in PA.
AnthonyR89 chapter 3 . 7/12
kind of surprised you have them helping the turians fighting the chryssalids, considering you just stated that they would only target the turians, and no one else.
AnthonyR89 chapter 2 . 7/12
also, iirc, Turians don't have Admirals. they just have generals, not distinguishing between naval and army/marine ranks.
Sooo... couldn't outright put in Chryssalids huh? DAmn terror missions.
DeathstrokeNorris chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
I wonder, if the USSR and the USA are the ones going into space and with no Systems Alliance, what with the other nations? You know, the other 70% of Earth
AkiraWolf98 chapter 33 . 3/9/2016
Correction: That was amazingly good!

And I love the role that the Turians have been taking as of late. Good job thinking ahead Wrex!
AkiraWolf98 chapter 28 . 3/9/2016
Reaches the End of Page: That is either really really good. Or Really Really bad.
AkiraWolf98 chapter 27 . 3/9/2016
Gets to End Of Page: No... way...

No... Not... Why?

Objective Completed: Instill Shock and Disbelief.
AkiraWolf98 chapter 8 . 3/8/2016
That was the best explanation of the Morning War that I have ever read. Please keep this up.
Sazq chapter 42 . 1/4/2016
Amazing story, and one I hope to see continued at some point in the future! Please tell me you will? Please?
pbr7994 chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
This story's pretty good, just kinda depressing that the first human music heard by aliens is dubstep...
tylermech66 chapter 8 . 11/15/2015
tevos agreed far too openly about the ai thing, I mean, not that I think she'd would be a stubborn mule, but as a Politian she'd have to have at least hidden her epiphany for a few hours, making it appear like she was slowly getting used tot he idea before finally "cracking", and agreeing openly.

meh, that's just how I think a better way for that argument to have gone would have gone.
tylermech66 chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
"bursts into uncontrollable mad cackling"
I love the humor bits your throw into this :D
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 11/15/2015
plot bunnies, they're SO FLUFFY!