Reviews for Forgiveness
NoAlias chapter 16 . 2/2
I am really enjoying this story so far! Keep up the good work, and I look forward to reading more :)
purrbaby101 chapter 16 . 1/26
No! Sirius! Your version of his death is so much sadder than the book. After seeing Harry's room and Sirius' general helpfulness for the Order, it makes it that much worse. I may have become a bit teary eyed. I love the character growth and interaction in this story - it's very well done. I look forward to reading more!
Ilanea chapter 16 . 1/26
I cried. I was sobbing. Please write another chapter.
gryphonsson chapter 2 . 1/25
Uh, not to be a nitpicker, but I think the word you're thinking of for the chapter title is "Solitude"; I don't think Solitariness is a word.
CJ Lauren chapter 16 . 1/22
I actually really liked Sirius in this story, and his death seemed even sadder here than in the actual book. Please continue the story soon!
Beautiful! I very much enjoy stories where Severus is a mentor to Harry and you are doing an excellent job. Thank you! I look forward to reading more and seeing how this relationship develops.
Saint Snape chapter 16 . 1/21
Very good story. I actually liked this Sirius so sad to see him die.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 16 . 1/20
Aren't you going to continue the story? Please please do...I love this one too...yes you made me closer to bawl but I loved it.
Godiva9 chapter 16 . 1/19
A heartbreaking chapter that I did not see coming, it actually had me tearing up; not something that is easy to do! A very well written and emotional scene and I am most definitely looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the great work! : )
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 16 . 1/17
Just came across this story yesterday and couldn't stop reading. It's sad that Sirius still died but this time he has Sev. If you can't tell my favorite is Snape. Keep up the good work!
Estel
Hope06 chapter 16 . 1/14
Wow wow wow wow wow wow
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 16 . 1/13
Okey

esto fue terriblemente triste, tengo mis gafas empañadas de lágrimas, y justo la radio pone Donr cry for me Argentina,

he llorado todo el capítulo,

leí tu historia y me fascino,
A chapter 10 . 1/6
I've read this before and can't remember if I've commented or not, but since I'm re-reading, I have to say this. I love the line here at the end "Severus was left with the very distinct feeling he had just been adopted by the trio, like some sort of stray". Hilarious, and exactly captures the moment.
vidz chapter 6 . 1/3
This is a really good work. Very believable scenarios and nobody goes OOC and one of the best Snape and Sirius scenes that I have read.
YokoTakamotoFenix chapter 16 . 1/2