Reviews for Forgiveness
Melancholy quill chapter 17 . 11/24
Fun piece, engaging, thanks for writing!
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 17 . 11/17
Always happy for updates! ️
Lordban chapter 17 . 11/16
It is refreshing to see a fic starring Snape and Harry that doesn't fall in the tired tropes of Snape magically turning nice, Dumbledore turning just as magically evil or Voldemort and his Death Eaters drinking Elixir of Stupidity. Oh, or a sexual relationship between a student and a teacher, which is just sick.

Long, in good penmanship and thought-out to boot? Guess I'm following.
Perry chapter 17 . 11/7
Brilliant! So glad to have an update. I reread the whole thing again, and definitely cried in the previous chapter with Sirius. I love your characterizations of everyone, especially Sirius and Snape. Well done! Can't wait for more :)
lucy chapter 17 . 11/6
this story is great! please update soon!
Becklii chapter 17 . 11/4
Sirius! Why must Harry always be hurt this way!

This is really good. Cant wait to see how Snape handles the Dursleys'
anon chapter 17 . 11/3
ahhh! just discovered this story- addicting!
pammiez x3 chapter 17 . 11/2
So good to see an update! I forgot how much I loved this story, especially after how amazing the last chapter was. Update soon, can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 17 . 11/2
Brilliant chapter!
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 11/2
I loved Harry's pondering.
LGilbert1982 chapter 17 . 11/2
Amazing. Found this story last night and couldn't set it down. Have been up all night reading it, lol. I will be looking forward to more. :)
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 17 . 11/2

Esto fue tan triste e imprevisto. Esperaba un más parental Snape, pero sin duda esta reacción le da un toque más de intriga a la historia

Esperó puedas actualizar pronto.
liliumrosaline chapter 4 . 11/2
Wonderful chapter.
Poor Harry, I really felt sorry for him. Severus's decision of keeping Harry at his quarter was wise.
So overall the chapter was perfect.
liliumrosaline chapter 3 . 11/2
I wish the real Severus in books had his hand on nasty Umbridge . The brief interaction you have written was perfect. Harry's kindness was also touching.
Well done.