Reviews for Forgiveness
CleganeSnape chapter 7 . 1/7
Okay so this is getting good! Each interaction between snape and harry makes me feel and brings a smile to my face. That means you are doing things really really well! Is hard to find a good fanfic that has an interesting plot, characters on character and is well written. So thank you for writing this (i know i said it before but really, thank you).
Anyway, I hope this keeps being as good as it has been and please please dont kill snape! I need him to live thanks again and have a nice day!
CleganeSnape chapter 3 . 1/5
Hey! Thanks for writing this! I always wanted to see snape's reaction to the blood quill... And it was very on character so kudos for that :D (also i loved harry's awkward smile at the end and snape not wanting to interrump his moment with little Jack). I hope this fic is going the right way. And with that I mean keeping harry and snape in character as well as their relationship and its evolution. If it does go the right way (and end happily), it may become one of me fave fic of all time! I know im only on chapter 3 but, well, im an optimistic woman hajajajananna
Anyway, sorry for the long review and thank you again! :)
GregoryWilson chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
Just re-read this. Can't wait for more.
E.BACKER chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
continuación
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2016
whatttt you cant end it like this?! please complete this

- desperate readers and avid fans
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2016
You're asking for reviews in almost every chapter. I cannot remember one single autor who wrote half of a book, published it and got critics. Many people like to read a whole book or story before they are ready to give their opinions. It is annoying to read a story that is not - and likely will never be - finished. My thoughts on your story: f, what a waste of time because it stopped in the middle.
Locket1 chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
You made me cry! Why can't we just have Harry be safe for once.
chessie517 chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
What a beautiful story, I do hope you'll continue it! It's not often that I become so emotionally invested but you've got me hook line and sinker. Hope you update soon for all of our curious sakes!
Cheers
History101 chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
I fell in love with this story, please update soon :)
WoonilRazlib chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
Wonderful story. Your characterizations are so good. I loved the way you wrote Snape and Sirius' friendship too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Meralyin chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAASSSE UPFATE SOON! This is such an amazing story and I NEED to read more of it! Please!
LordTicky chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
A surprisingly good work! I'm not usually one for Harry mentored by Snape stories. Most usually go off in on some kind of wild tangent or have Harry be Snape's secret son. Sometimes both. But still, a most enjoyable read! I DO have one question though. How did Bellatrix get through the wards to get to Sirius? The house was protected by a Fidelius charm, of which Dumbledore was the secret keeper. And I honestly doubt that he'd have let her in on the secret.
Nanettez chapter 18 . 5/15/2016
Sirius fell through the veil.
Why should he fall thorough the veil in this story? He did not die that way.
Nanettez chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
…but he did have to slink back to Gryffindor common room in the black pyjamas Snape had conjured for him.
I thought a house elf had bought his own pyjamas down for him.
Nanettez chapter 16 . 5/15/2016
Lucius Malfoy suddenly appeared out of thin air in front of them.
How did he get in?