Reviews for Forgiveness
Hedwig.
Hmmm.
"Harry's head snacked against the concrete floor." Was it hungry enough to eat the entire snack?
imaLady1 chapter 1 . 5/23
so powerful... wow
Christine chapter 18 . 4/6
Awww...I hope you can update this soon. Poor Harry! And poor Severus, too! They're both feeling lonely, hopefully they will open up to to each other soon!
kurokazeryuu chapter 18 . 3/4
Interesting story, looking forward to more. Thanks for the entertainment.
CleganeSnape chapter 7 . 1/7
Okay so this is getting good! Each interaction between snape and harry makes me feel and brings a smile to my face. That means you are doing things really really well! Is hard to find a good fanfic that has an interesting plot, characters on character and is well written. So thank you for writing this (i know i said it before but really, thank you).
Anyway, I hope this keeps being as good as it has been and please please dont kill snape! I need him to live thanks again and have a nice day!
CleganeSnape chapter 3 . 1/5
Hey! Thanks for writing this! I always wanted to see snape's reaction to the blood quill... And it was very on character so kudos for that :D (also i loved harry's awkward smile at the end and snape not wanting to interrump his moment with little Jack). I hope this fic is going the right way. And with that I mean keeping harry and snape in character as well as their relationship and its evolution. If it does go the right way (and end happily), it may become one of me fave fic of all time! I know im only on chapter 3 but, well, im an optimistic woman hajajajananna
Anyway, sorry for the long review and thank you again! :)
GregoryWilson chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
Just re-read this. Can't wait for more.
E.BACKER chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
continuaciĆ³n
Guest chapter 18 . 12/14/2016
whatttt you cant end it like this?! please complete this

- desperate readers and avid fans
Guest chapter 17 . 11/14/2016
You're asking for reviews in almost every chapter. I cannot remember one single autor who wrote half of a book, published it and got critics. Many people like to read a whole book or story before they are ready to give their opinions. It is annoying to read a story that is not - and likely will never be - finished. My thoughts on your story: f, what a waste of time because it stopped in the middle.
Locket1 chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
You made me cry! Why can't we just have Harry be safe for once.
chessie517 chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
What a beautiful story, I do hope you'll continue it! It's not often that I become so emotionally invested but you've got me hook line and sinker. Hope you update soon for all of our curious sakes!
Cheers
History101 chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
I fell in love with this story, please update soon :)