Reviews for Forgiveness
dianaanne chapter 6 . 1/31
Might be the best meeting of the minds between Severus and Sirius I have seen!
Grimnarin chapter 17 . 1/30
Sirius dying is always devastating to me. I tear up every time. Nice story, I hope there's more.
-Grimnarin
E.BACKER chapter 17 . 1/25
hay continuación? di que si, no lo dejes así.
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 1/10
Alissa.Snape chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
Please please please update soon! I absolutely love Forgiveness! It's brilliant! I can't wait to read more!
Melancholy quill chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
Fun piece, engaging, thanks for writing!
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 17 . 11/17/2015
Always happy for updates! ️
Lordban chapter 17 . 11/16/2015
It is refreshing to see a fic starring Snape and Harry that doesn't fall in the tired tropes of Snape magically turning nice, Dumbledore turning just as magically evil or Voldemort and his Death Eaters drinking Elixir of Stupidity. Oh, or a sexual relationship between a student and a teacher, which is just sick.

Long, in good penmanship and thought-out to boot? Guess I'm following.
Perry chapter 17 . 11/7/2015
Brilliant! So glad to have an update. I reread the whole thing again, and definitely cried in the previous chapter with Sirius. I love your characterizations of everyone, especially Sirius and Snape. Well done! Can't wait for more :)
lucy chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
this story is great! please update soon!
Becklii chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
Sirius! Why must Harry always be hurt this way!

This is really good. Cant wait to see how Snape handles the Dursleys'
anon chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
ahhh! just discovered this story- addicting!
pammiez x3 chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
So good to see an update! I forgot how much I loved this story, especially after how amazing the last chapter was. Update soon, can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
Brilliant chapter!
BlueWater5 chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
I loved Harry's pondering.