Reviews for Forgiveness
jilumasam chapter 1 . 2/1
If you have abandoned this story, please edit your summary to say so.
sarahsezlove chapter 19 . 11/9/2019
Such a shame you won’t be finishing this story. It’s good. Perhaps you could find someone willing to take it on and complete it.
sarahsezlove chapter 6 . 11/8/2019
I love the idea of Snape and Sirius bonding over alcohol, plus the passwords are genius.
Colonoscopy Bwahahahaha
AspergianStoryteller chapter 6 . 8/11/2019
If the other teachers find out why Snape called in sick, they'll be gobsmacked but hide it from Umbridge. It was funny hearing the Gryffindors defend him.
Garota Nerd chapter 19 . 6/27/2019
I really you can continue this story eventually, it's by far my favorite on the whole severus befriends Harry and vice-versa, what is most impressive is how Snape is still in character I mean you didn't change him suddenly in way but it was subtle to outside people and I really liked it. Please update someday.
Dannazione chapter 19 . 6/26/2019
Oh, so this is it. I was scrolling through the reviews and saw that I had already reviewed this fic a couple of years ago, when I was still waiting for new chapters. So I won't repeat what I said about Sirius, because it hurts, damn it, even now that I read it once more. You're a very good writer and I'm sad this wasn't an update but at least you warned us that the fic has been abandoned. *sigh*
Hopefully we'll get to read more from you sometime in the future, if you ever come back to writing.
Dannazione chapter 10 . 6/26/2019
I swear, this chapter was bloody adorable. I don't think Ron and Hermione are OOC here; instead, I'm pretty darn sure that you've perfectly captured who they are. I love how Ron tried so hard with the "stew", and I laughed at Hermione's typical Hermione-ness lol. It shows that they are all still just children, worried and wanting to please. Once Harry included Severus in his "ok" circle, the other two went along, and I guess it really helped that Sev wasn't harsh with them.
Can I also mention how GRATEFUL I am to read abour a Sirius that doesn't make me want to fling him out of a window? Finally! A mature adult, he even apologised, thank you SO MUCH.
Anyway.
I'm glad to have found this fic, I'm really enjoying it and I'm happy there are more chapters to go yet.
mariadoro chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Ahh too bad we won't going to see the end of the story. But reading it was totally worth it!

Thank you for the story. And also thank you for warning us that it was abandonned.
Fallwalker chapter 19 . 6/15/2019
I liked were this story was going. Could you add 'Abandoned' in the title. It helps the readers to bypass the story. Thanks
Six of Twelve chapter 18 . 5/2/2019
Please don't abandon this story.
AlbusDumbledore12 chapter 18 . 9/2/2018
Please continue this! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/31/2018
Please continue this!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/29/2018
It is not hogwarts teachers that do the owls it is the department of education
deannamd chapter 18 . 4/7/2018
please update soon
Harya chapter 18 . 2/20/2018
OMG I need the next chapter! Your fic is so good I love it!
I hope, one day, there will be another chapter!
Thanks a lot!