Reviews for Forgiveness
You're asking for reviews in almost every chapter. I cannot remember one single autor who wrote half of a book, published it and got critics. Many people like to read a whole book or story before they are ready to give their opinions. It is annoying to read a story that is not - and likely will never be - finished. My thoughts on your story: f, what a waste of time because it stopped in the middle.
Locket1 chapter 18 . 9/18
You made me cry! Why can't we just have Harry be safe for once.
chessie517 chapter 18 . 9/10
What a beautiful story, I do hope you'll continue it! It's not often that I become so emotionally invested but you've got me hook line and sinker. Hope you update soon for all of our curious sakes!
Cheers
History101 chapter 18 . 8/8
I fell in love with this story, please update soon :)
WoonilRazlib chapter 18 . 7/24
Wonderful story. Your characterizations are so good. I loved the way you wrote Snape and Sirius' friendship too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Meralyin chapter 18 . 6/30
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAASSSE UPFATE SOON! This is such an amazing story and I NEED to read more of it! Please!
LordTicky chapter 18 . 6/17
A surprisingly good work! I'm not usually one for Harry mentored by Snape stories. Most usually go off in on some kind of wild tangent or have Harry be Snape's secret son. Sometimes both. But still, a most enjoyable read! I DO have one question though. How did Bellatrix get through the wards to get to Sirius? The house was protected by a Fidelius charm, of which Dumbledore was the secret keeper. And I honestly doubt that he'd have let her in on the secret.
Nanettez chapter 18 . 5/15
Sirius fell through the veil.
Why should he fall thorough the veil in this story? He did not die that way.
Nanettez chapter 17 . 5/15
…but he did have to slink back to Gryffindor common room in the black pyjamas Snape had conjured for him.
I thought a house elf had bought his own pyjamas down for him.
Nanettez chapter 16 . 5/15
Lucius Malfoy suddenly appeared out of thin air in front of them.
How did he get in?
Please update again! It's so good!
Tra8erse chapter 18 . 5/6
Still good - but a couple corrections: "lou" should be "loo" and "Maryleborne" - "Marylebone"
Tra8erse chapter 17 . 5/6
Got nearly to the end of your written chapters. Liked very much - Snape, Harry, Ron, Hermione, all well written. A rare decent Dumbledore :) One thing I was not very sure about was Snape's interactions with Sirius - I don't think reconciliation could be as easy, considering that what the Marauders did to Snape went well beyond schoolboy rivalry. He had been no rival, he had been prey. So I struggled to suspend disbelief there. One comment on canon in this chapter - there is no cafeteria at Hogwarts, students take meals in the Great Hall.
mariadoro chapter 18 . 5/6
Wow what a great story! I love it! I was really excited when I saw that there was a new chapter!
I'm really fond of the "not so fast" realistic building relationship between Snape and Harry!
I really love the Sirius/Harry moment when he gave Harry his room. It was... wow!

You do a really great story!
I'm looking forward to reading you again ;)
ranoshi chapter 18 . 4/30
Thank you for the update, it was nice Harry got to see Remus again, to see that Remus didn't hate him and got to have a keepsake of Sirius as well as his grandparents. I liked the bit of insight about Sirius from Harry when he was thinking about how much Dumbledore didn't know Sirius, I was wondering if Sirius had taken steps into becoming a healer. Sirius died a horrible death but I prefer it over his in book death because he did it trying to save Harry and he and Harry got to be together in the end, but that they didn't get to have their life together is just so sad. The awkwardness between Professor Snape and Harry on the doorstep, feeling like being at the end of a first date was cute. It was totally creepy Vernon was right behind the door eavesdropping. Vernon is such an asshole, I hate him. How much longer does Harry have to put up with his abuse? That's really sweet how Professor Snape owled Harry so soon after they parted.