Reviews for Rereading Pages
THEY ARE RATIONAL PEOPLE
COME ON!
IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE
idkimcanadian chapter 46 . 11/5/2014
I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES AT 7:17 AM IN THE MORNING AT A THURSDAY WHILE I SHOULD GET READY FOR SCHOOL
Luna888 chapter 50 . 8/20/2014
:( I really really want to read it but when I click it I says this story has no chapters? Maybe its just my computer lol
Shadowblade217 chapter 49 . 7/23/2014
Can't wait for the sequel! As for the title, if you want to keep with the "Pages" theme (which I'm assuming you do), then I do have a couple of possible titles:

"Shredded Pages" - refers to how everything in the Beacon Hills supernatural community is being torn apart by the Benefactor and their assassins.
"Coded Pages" - obviously, refers to the coded Deadpool hit-list for supernatural creatures.
"Blank Pages" - could refer to Derek being reverted to a teenager and losing his memories of Jess.

If any of those sounds good to you, please let me know!

Also, I had a question about the new story, because I noticed something at the end of "Rereading Pages" that I was wondering if you'll include, regarding Jess. See, since her "death" and revival at the end of this story was basically the exact same process as what happened to Ethan and Aiden at the end of Season 3A (you even say so yourself in that chapter), then that means she would get the same result; losing her Alpha status. Let me elaborate; when Jennifer killed the twins, they burned out their Alpha "spark" in order to heal themselves and come back to life, and, as a result, came back as Omegas. (Also, the same thing happened to Peter when he resurrected himself in Season 2). That means that the same thing must have happened to Jess here, since the same rules should apply to her as they do to other Alphas. So, she should be a Beta now, although she would still be a Strong Beta. It should also be interesting to see how she reacts to Derek's disappearance and Kate's return, and to learn more about her mysterious brother Maxton. Can't wait to see what happens! :)
Atlafan1286 chapter 49 . 7/22/2014
ummm how about, A New Chapter, Old Pages Renewed, or Into the Pages? That's all i got, hoped it helped
WickedlyMinx chapter 49 . 7/21/2014
Coming off the top of my head...lol. If I had a summary for the sequel I would have better titles so I can relate it to the story summary, but anyways...

New Moon

Rereading pages 2

Live Another Day

BreakFree

Battle Scars

Hanging on

If I come up with more I'll let you know xD
Atlafan1286 chapter 48 . 3/31/2014
First, let me just say that i can't wait for the sequel and your story has been a pleasure to read for this past year, and i can't wait for the sequel. Second off, when you say derek has a love interest in season four, do you mean the fact that kate argent is back, or is there another character added that derek has an interest in?
Atlafan1286 chapter 47 . 3/31/2014
I knew ittttttt! I kneewww she was going to come back!
mjsmart2001 chapter 48 . 3/31/2014
This is was a amazing story to read... I love and I am sad to see it go but thank you for a sequal ! And that brother news was just crazy ! Can't wait to see the sequal in June !... Good job on this story it was amazing ! Until June ! :D
Paramorefreak100 chapter 48 . 3/31/2014
omg whattt
Paramorefreak100 chapter 46 . 3/30/2014
SHE CANT DIE!
Ilovechocolate787 chapter 46 . 3/30/2014
She better not be dead Im so done
Guest chapter 46 . 3/28/2014
That wasn't funny xD lol. But I can't wait to see what happens next...she's gonna come back though. I have this feeling, because she's an alpha and didn't derek get a metal pole into his stomach earlier in season 3 by Kali. So shouldn't she be fine? Just wondering lol xD
hoech-yeah chapter 46 . 3/28/2014
I cried when I was reading this chapter
mjsmart2001 chapter 46 . 3/27/2014
Yea there better be ending the story like that would be a sin... But good chapter even though you made me have a heart attack ! Update soon !