Reviews for The Color Of Hearts
sseau1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
You go Buffy tell that creep Forrest to go to hell...Angelus getting stronger., and Gunn what a dick., giving her that book. I wonder why Angelus does'nt know what Ethan wants? So many questions?
sseau1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
So cute...she's checking out Angelus., I mean how can she not! the Toy room...scary.
sseau1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Buffy being the strong one...love it! Come on Angelus get with the program...lol.
sseau1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
OMG...its Angel., I wondered who the "boss" man is? And Forest is a pig., can't wait for Buffy to kill him or maybe even Angel,. Great Chapter.
sseau1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hmmmm I wonder who is the associate that she has to heal...loving it already.
Peaches Girl chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Wow, I love this one. Hope Buffy is okay, and kill than damn daddy...LOL I like the drama, and the struggle, and I do have to admit I didn't see that one coming.

Great fic.
buffyangel-lover08 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
whens the next update love this just can't stop reading this :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Update please
kara103 chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Love these latest chapters:) and loving the 2 chapter updates at a time. This is one hell of a story and i really can't ait for more.
SMGbest chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Oh, we get to my favorite part... :)
I admit that Cordelia is a normal human here, but for me she will always be a bitch-Queen ะก. I just wanted we saw more of Buffy and Angel's life, after he found her in the end of the story.
I look forward to update))
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2013
Post more!
SMGbest chapter 17 . 6/23/2013
Oh! Excellent! And now, please update! :)
I re-read this story several times over the past few years, I love it. And I read again :) I don't see any changes in the text as yet, then it was more than 100 little chapters, and it's longer now. Please tell me, what you've changed or added, because I don't see it, though I well remember the content of the story. Again, thank you!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
I love it
Guest chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
So glad you are writing again and that you reposted this story! Love it
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »