Reviews for The Color Of Hearts
kimmybear7747 chapter 11 . 1/22
Is there a baby on the way? I hope so-after they get out of this mess
kimmybear7747 chapter 7 . 1/22
Nooo!
kimmybear7747 chapter 6 . 1/22
Oh no!
kimmybear7747 chapter 5 . 1/22
They need to get out from under Ethan's psycho thumb!
kimmybear7747 chapter 2 . 1/22
Angel?
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 24 . 9/7/2014
I love the story! *fangirl screams* Chapter 18 & 19 were somehow similar to the ending in one of Buffyverse's story - Obsidian Fate, I totally thought Angel died and Wes as well; it was totally like the story where Angel was supposedly dead in her prophetic dreams and that was the best book I've read and so is this And I love Madame Willow Rosenberg so much! Keep writing awesome stories!
Lola Smith chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
Wow, fantastic story! I can't wait to see whats coming next. Will it be Darla? She always creates some nice drama.
CHenson chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
Cannot wait for the next story
44q chapter 24 . 7/16/2013
A-ma-zing
ba2006 chapter 24 . 7/6/2013
Freakin bloody fantastic fic! Love love loved this chapter :) Best ending as well!
AlwaysA chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
I was so happy to come across a story like this. It was exactly what I was looking for. I swore I went through your whole collection after I read your other great story "Stolen Hearts". But surprise, surprise, this came outta no where and it was fabulous! I find myself enjoying human AU stories more and more, especially ones like this. I simply cannot wait for the series to continue. Love the ending, the little note from Willow was perfect. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 6/29/2013
That was soooo good! Can't wait to read the next story in the series :)
sseau1 chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
oh I need to go bed its 1am in the morning and I have to work., I keep saying after this chapter but it keeps getting better and better and I hit the next ...lol.
sseau1 chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Awwww I love this chapter. Willow reading her., and Tara nice touch.
sseau1 chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Dang...loving the smut. Not bad at all...
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »