Reviews for The Color Of Hearts
sseau1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Awwwww this is coming along just great your storyline...its so exciting, fast, scary, funny, romantic, sexy just great. More more please.
sseau1 chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
WOW...WOW...WOW...NOW THAT WAS HOT...HOT...HOT.
sseau1 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
DANG was that exciting or what...love it., so glad Angel kicked Forrest and Gunn ass...I hope their dead. You go Buffy getting Ethan back. Great chapter.,
Peaches Girl chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
HMMMMM I smell a sequel...LOL. I want to see a little of that angst with Wes, and Cordy, I think you should introduce us to the older brother too.

Great work, I really loved this one.
SMGbest chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
Yeah, I love this story! Brilliant!
I remember, that you were planning more than two stories, I think, four. I already know, that the second story focuses on Cordelia/Wesley. I look forward to more of bangel. Thank you!
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
Loved this story. Glad there is more to come :)
sseau1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Awww love their time TOGETHER. Ugh...can Forrest die already. This chapter was really well written if you ask me. I love me some nekkid Angel.
sseau1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
You go Buffy tell that creep Forrest to go to hell...Angelus getting stronger., and Gunn what a dick., giving her that book. I wonder why Angelus does'nt know what Ethan wants? So many questions?
sseau1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
So cute...she's checking out Angelus., I mean how can she not! the Toy room...scary.
sseau1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Buffy being the strong one...love it! Come on Angelus get with the program...lol.
sseau1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
OMG...its Angel., I wondered who the "boss" man is? And Forest is a pig., can't wait for Buffy to kill him or maybe even Angel,. Great Chapter.
sseau1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hmmmm I wonder who is the associate that she has to heal...loving it already.
Peaches Girl chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Wow, I love this one. Hope Buffy is okay, and kill than damn daddy...LOL I like the drama, and the struggle, and I do have to admit I didn't see that one coming.

Great fic.
buffyangel-lover08 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
whens the next update love this just can't stop reading this :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/24/2013