Reviews for The Color Of Hearts
sseau1 chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Awwwww this is coming along just great your storyline...its so exciting, fast, scary, funny, romantic, sexy just great. More more please.
sseau1 chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
sseau1 chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
DANG was that exciting or it., so glad Angel kicked Forrest and Gunn ass...I hope their dead. You go Buffy getting Ethan back. Great chapter.,
Peaches Girl chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
HMMMMM I smell a sequel...LOL. I want to see a little of that angst with Wes, and Cordy, I think you should introduce us to the older brother too.

Great work, I really loved this one.
NinaGrace chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
Yeah, I love this story! Brilliant!
I remember, that you were planning more than two stories, I think, four. I already know, that the second story focuses on Cordelia/Wesley. I look forward to more of bangel. Thank you!
BuffyandAngelForeverinLove chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
Loved this story. Glad there is more to come :)
sseau1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Awww love their time TOGETHER. Ugh...can Forrest die already. This chapter was really well written if you ask me. I love me some nekkid Angel.
sseau1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
You go Buffy tell that creep Forrest to go to hell...Angelus getting stronger., and Gunn what a dick., giving her that book. I wonder why Angelus does'nt know what Ethan wants? So many questions?
sseau1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
So cute...she's checking out Angelus., I mean how can she not! the Toy room...scary.
sseau1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Buffy being the strong it! Come on Angelus get with the
sseau1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
OMG...its Angel., I wondered who the "boss" man is? And Forest is a pig., can't wait for Buffy to kill him or maybe even Angel,. Great Chapter.
sseau1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Hmmmm I wonder who is the associate that she has to heal...loving it already.
Peaches Girl chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
Wow, I love this one. Hope Buffy is okay, and kill than damn daddy...LOL I like the drama, and the struggle, and I do have to admit I didn't see that one coming.

Great fic.
buffyangel-lover08 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
whens the next update love this just can't stop reading this :)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/24/2013