Reviews for Promotion
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/10
This is great! It's realistic Hook and Emma as he flirts and reads her emotions while she hides out. He generously gives her space to think about all that is going on. He really was cute, and she was written very well.
WhisperedSilvers chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Smile. Stop it.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Great one shot. This was good.
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Adorable! Love :D
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
"Henry's family took the term "dysfunctional" to whole new levels she would never have imagined possible."-So true, and I really like the comparison to the cream and coffee.

"She's not going to bite, you know," he said and she could hear the grin in his voice. "And surely you've realized by now that I will, but not until you ask."-Hee hee. Such a great idea having her learn how to sail, and the show would almost be remiss if it didn't include something like this because I'm pretty sure Hook can't be the one to steer the ship the entire time. It's a very intimate setting in contrast to all the chaos you so neatly and concisely conveyed everywhere else on the ship.

I do like the callback to Emma making a great pirate. I'm so psyched to see her kicking ass this season!
Personality Test chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
OMG, this is the awesomest thing I've ever seen! Because I'm a not-so-Captain Swan shipper AKA I refuse to read the romance fic until it has enough hints/official, this foc is like a godsend to people like me. Thanks so much for the oneshot!
LilTinyBee chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very nice short! And, thank you for the nautical facts :) Great job!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This was adorable, thanks!
lorepao chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
This was great!
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This was bloody brilliant, in the words of Hook :) I absolutely loved this. Please continue?
FF.netfanHANNAH chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was pretty darn awesome. I guess something good did come from the meltdown ff had :)
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
awwww that was very sweet. amused at the major/general part but more so that hook brought up that those arent naval ranks. and i like how the rank was for helmsmen.
snoopykid chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
this was good! i would have loved to see where this was headed )
CaptainHookSparrow chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love how neutral, yet sweet it was. It was believable and adorable. :)
hook617 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So sweet. I liked it! Following in his footsteps- nice!