Reviews for Clarity
CaptainHuggyFace413 chapter 5 . 1/24
i really do like the structure of each character, but my question is that, due to the change, is this story going to deviate from cannon events?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
I love the team set up! Please do a new chapter!
Morgan chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
1. Shouldn't Hinata have been able to see the distrubence in their chakra networks?
2 Shouldn't 1 jukken strike have knocked sasuke and naruto out of the genjustu becuase of pain or by hinata disrupting their chaka networks?
Morgan chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Continuity error: Naruto's clones didn't have equal chakra till AFTER he learned water walking.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/16/2016
Loving this so far, just wish the chapters were longer.
dara20 chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
I love this story! It's been about a year...I hope you are OK. If you are, then can you please update soon.
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
This story os very nice and original, I never thought that Hinata's character could be twisted like that its a nice change from the other stronger!Hinata attempts that I've read
Update soon please and have a nice day :)!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Really interesting story :D Love these different events that are happening :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
This is such a good story please update I love it sooooo much, this is a hinata I haven't seen portrayed yet and it's a welcoming sight

Please update
Ryuujin96 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
Excellent story and chapter. Though I am concerned that Naruto will stay to close to canon as is common with stories that have the same start as this one, I know a good number of readers like it when a fanfiction story is canon compliant where Naruto is concerned. But where is the fun in seeing Naruto develop, gain the exact same things and fight the same way as he does in canon. So I would like to ask if you will do anything different with Naruto and I would also like to ask if Naruto will have divergent point where he will forced to realize that he will have to mature before he can become strong.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Thomis is very well written and i really like the originally from most of the other fanfics with dealing with kakashi and team 7 in ch. 4 keep up the good work!
Fher34 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I really liked naruto's and hinata's first interaction. It was great. And I found it funny and realistic. The chapter itself was enjoyable. Kee it up!
Fher34 chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Oh no! Theres no more for me to read. So far, I really liked everything n u changed some stuff here and there. My little heart cant take the awesomeness.
But..theres no more! Update soon, yes? Pretty please?!
Fher34 chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Im not udually one for this hinata but the story itself was irresistable. So here I am!
On the other hand, im glad she stands up for herself.
Wow. I wonder how sasuke and her will get along now that they r in a team? AND NARUTO!
This should be fun to see.
Fher34 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh my sweet goodness.
I live it!
I was going to read tgis last night but fell asleep. Haha. Anyway, this was great. The flor of your words was awesome, by the way. I really liked this. And the changes...oh my gosh, the changes!