Reviews for Clarity
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
An interesting insight into Hinata. I want to see how you develop the relationship between her and Naruto.
NerdCulture chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
good story love to see where it goes please tell me there is a love triangle
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2013
So happy you uploaded a new chapter, can't wait for the next one c:
in your dreams as well chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Hey I like it so far :) and I noticed you username is Scorpio-rat and my sign is Scorpio and I was born in the year of the rat lol
Luna chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Ohhh I like it even better now. Good work with making Hinata's strenght realistic as to lose and win sometimes against Sasuke. I have read some stories in which she has super 'powers' and stuff like that that make her...Invincible. Which I personally don't like. I enjoy that you kept the story but still made your small changes and adjustments. Good work. I look forward to the development of your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ok, I like the start. You gave her a specified reason of why she wanted to grow strong and not just randomly and magically turn herself stronger of nothingness. I like that you also gave her a reason of her lone behavior and it being more phsycological of what she have been through. I like it. I look forward to the story :)
I don't know if I explain myself but I hope so.
lucky7777 chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Good story so far, the pacing is a bit slow but perfectly reasonable and I like Hinata's view of things, which in contrast to canon version is a breath of fresh air. So far the only thing I can say would be to add subtle emotions to your story, as in not straight up saying how and so felt but implying and leaving some things to interpretations, not a lot cause then that'll be just a cluster of vague things, but enough to make the reader use some of its imagination. It would be amusing to see if Hanabi act like canon Hinata but that's just me. Keep up the good work.
Gagster chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I like your writing style.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
so she is a female neji? are we allowed to cheer for her ass being kicked in the chuunin exam, then? cause she new represents the ensalving main house with full hearth and all...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
so hinatas moment of power was managing to beat up her baby sister who was,like 5 or 6 years old at the time? uhhhhh
zerOrange chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Excellent Start. You seem to have set the groundwork for something great.
nychthemeron chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far! I love Hinata's character and can't wait to see how you work with this new one. I'm excited for the next chapter!
Nana-Luu chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Your view of Hinata is interesting. I haven't read or seen any 'strong' Hinata stories where Naruto was completely absent from her 'realization', per say. The change from what happened in canon and in your story was slight and I could actually see it happening. Your story is interesting, unique. I hope you continue on with this concept and have good luck with it. But, I hope that you would slow the pace of this story a bit. While I understand that this is a hash of Hinata's past and just to get the reader to understand where her change came from, I do hope that when it comes to the point when the genin exams are here, you will slow down the story. This story has a lot of potential to be a great story.
Aki666 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love the idea so far and what you said is half true I have seen people write about the "butterfly effect" but its all about Naruto or someone the Original Team 7. But I have yet to see anyone try the "butterfly effect" for Hinata that doesn't involve time travel.

So I look forward to the next chapters to come to see how the idea works out and I wish you luck! But always remember that you are the Master of Updating and NO One Else is BUT You! XD

Ja Ne!

-Invader Corp. Prez. Aki666
ada2012 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love it so far it kind of reminds me of sasuke at the end. I hope sasuke and her become friends! And Naruto would just disappear from this fanfic. Overall I enjoyed reading it , and I hope to see more chapters