Reviews for Clarity
kapert chapter 5 . 11/24/2017
Sasuke and Naruto visiting Hyuga compound was cute and fun.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/18/2017
Will this be continued? this is so good, you could'a get a serialization.

Will the 3 meet Zabuza Haku too later?
Libra-no-ninja9 chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
Finally kakashi, you did what the kakashi in the manga rarelly did, an intelligent decision concerning team 7 ! No seriously, why the kakashi of the manga never thought about encouraring Sasuke and Sakura to correct Naruto's flaws and weaknesses so he would no longer be a dead last ? And since the Sasuke of that fic seems a little bit nicer and that it is Hinata at Sakura's place, it works better than it would have in the manga. That's what I love in fanfictions, some of them can perfect what already exists in the manga, and even improving it. Your team 7 is really getting more and more interresting -
dumdeedum chapter 7 . 7/18/2017
I've seen a lot of Hinata in Team 7 stories but your version is original and written very skillfully in comparison. I'm glad that the theme is action/adventure, and the focus is on Hinata's character had she not fixated on Naruto and instead on her own personal growth.

I like that you've taken a different route for their first C rank mission. Your original characters are just as interesting IMO as Tazuna, Gato, and the rest of the Land of Waves crew. I can't wait to see what happens next and I hope to see the next chapter soon!
RagingSoul chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
All of this is great except for the fact that you don't update for a long time. This isn't a flame or anything like that, but I was wondering why you didn't have as many followers as you should with such a great story like this, and this was the only reason I could come up with.

I don't know if you can do anything to make sure you upload faster - because that would bring in a whole lot of different fans - but if not, it's totally fine. I'm following this anyway.
Viovel chapter 7 . 7/17/2017
you updated, im so happy ;; ahh, doing a different mission than the wave's one is a good idea. I liked Hinata's interest in the guitar. It's cute, gives her some sort of childish interest that contrasts with her character here. Oh my, the poor girl though, she seems trapped with the manager's son there, pfft. I find the current arc pretty interesting overall. I'll be waiting for the next update~
Xx.MysticalStorm.xX chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
if only she remembered faster. lol
Fher34 chapter 7 . 7/16/2017
Poor, poor Hinata. She never asked for this lol.
Sasuke, theme, you should have done or said something, dang it! Lol I love naruto. That done spoke everyone's mind haha.
Good luck hinata!
And thanks for updating! (: it has been a while indeed
MrTicklesMMM chapter 7 . 7/15/2017
Great job not doing that boring Wave mission again. If you read a lot of fanfics, you've seen it hundreds of times. It's good to see Hinata decide to focus on changing her situation instead of becoming a stalker fangirl.

It was always silly that Hinata could actually lose to Hanabi anyways. The girl is 5 years younger than her. You could just hold your hand on her head and her tiny fists wouldn't even reach. It's hilarious and embarrassing for an 8 year old to lose to a 3 year old.
CaptainHuggyface3218 chapter 7 . 7/15/2017
YES YES YES! i dont mind more chapters, more chapters is never a problem. i love how you dont focus on just one character but everyone. really enjoy it. and dont listen to the guest, they are literally everywhere.
Steavatron chapter 2 . 7/15/2017
I like this story. I don't like Hinata, though. I guess her sweetness and adorableness was just something I always loved about her character but never really realized.

Glad she got on Naruto's team. Can't wait to see how that affects her.
Steavatron chapter 1 . 7/15/2017
I liked how this started. Nice concept, well fleshed out. Really makes me wonder what's gonna happen next. Can't wait to see all the future interactions.
Libra-no-ninja9 chapter 4 . 5/10/2017
Very nice turn of events for the bell test :) the way kakshi tested them was more fair and interresting than in the manga, I guess I was a little wrong about him, but just a little.
For Sasuke and Hinata to be once kind to Naruto at the same time and for Naruto to sacrifice himselfin return so both of Sasuke and Hinata can pass was a pretty good idea, now the rest of team seven can see that despite not being the best genin ever, Naruto is a more selfless and good person than most ninja.
I think that this ice sheath of sasuke and hinata is not going to hold a very long time in team 7 :)
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
Sorry if I made some mistakes in my sentences but in fact I am a french one, I know how to read a fic in english, but I have difficulties to writte correctly, so sometimes I use a traductor site.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2017
Sorry I accidentally posted my comment before having finishing writing it.
What I wanted to say is that I find kakashi rather unfair in his judgment to the team 7, in particular with Naruto. And with Hinata who possesses a character close to that of Sasuke, I am a little afraid of the integration of Naruto in team 7, but we know that hinata is much more intelligent than Sakura and seems to be someone more available to show herself kind to Naruto, so I also think that this team could be better for him, and it would also be good for Hinata and Sasuke, both being very closed people, to have a companion so bright as Naruto with them. About Kakashi, despite him not be a good professor, I hope that he will learn to know better his genin and that he will know how to help them in his/her/its own way in the progress
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »