Reviews for Kick-Ass Drabbles
Marx810 chapter 8 . 1/28
Ah, remember when I said I'd read and review this, like...a week ago and thought I had until I realized I couldn't remember any of the new drabbles? Good times lol.

Anyway lol, "But First" was hilarious since I could easily see Mindy doing that. The purse snatcher realizing what she was doing only made it funnier.

"You wish" was pretty funny too. Just the different way that they were going about searching just for Dave to find everything was priceless. And the mental image of the massaged Mindy is pure sauce of awesome.

"Shipper" was just fun, really. Marty and Todd are so easily lost in the background. It's just fun sometimes seeing Marty being a loveable asshole.

"What If" easily takes the drabble of the chapter award though. This story sounds really familiar so I think you've told me about it before. Mindy and Dave are roughly the same age, right? It was also pretty funny because you start reading it in Mindy's voice and then you have to start over one you realize it isn't her lol. Also my mind is trying to formulate a story around this no matter how much I try to shut it up so I hate you a little lol.

And as for "Woof", that was also really funny. Who knew turning into a werewolf makes you so horny? Lol I also can't help but to think that if a scratch turned her then straight up fucking her while she's changed is absolutely turning Dave into a werewolf. Not that I think either of them would really mind being the dynamic furry duo. DFD 4LIFE!
GynandromorphousBro chapter 8 . 1/28
#35...
...lolwut
myhockey23 chapter 8 . 1/19
Welcome back man it honestly is a huge blessing having you back. We readers missed you very much. Highlight of my day was seeing your update in my inbox. I'm reading and rereading pc in anticipation for what will surely be more genius work. Thank you for staying faithful to us readers and never giving up. If you still need any help I'm a pm away
The Dark Eccentric chapter 8 . 1/18
Hah, these are all great. Always love hearing background scenes or "What ifs", cross-overs, AUs etc. For Precocious Crush. Just love how you've developed the characters and the world. Great work.
shaqfu chapter 8 . 1/18
#31- Hit-girl taking a selfie while beating up a purse snatcher was awesome!

#34- It was interesting seeing you writes something from Katie's POV since PC is from Mindy's POV where Katie is only a few degrees away from being the Anti-Christ. On another note, I'm assuming this takes place after an alternate KA-1 since Katie still thinks Dave is gay. What is the age difference between Dave and Mindy here?

#35- Is this set after that Halloween one you did where Mindy got bitten by the werewolf? I found the end to be disturbing because of the implied beastiality/yiffing.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 8 . 1/18
But first... dammit. I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head forever. I kinda even wanna woggle and shake to it lol.

You Wish! I swear I can think of a song for everything. Right now, Feel The Vibration! Also, I stopped buying all sorts of massagers for one reason... they've all gone the same place lol. #scandalous

#33 I'd have to listen to it... also, we ship kinda hard don't we? #DandyForever

What if? Yasss, I know you've had this idea for awhile. I'm glad to have finally read it played out. Or have I read it quite sometime ago? It's quite satisfying. Like, something Mindy would dream up out of jealousy or do on purpose to spite Katie just because she knows Dave had a thing for her. I don't hate Katie but... I feel a very Mindy type of feeling about her. If that even makes sense.

Woof! Dave's a Furry! LOL! You went progressively greater with each drabble. This one is scary fun and can tie into lots of little fantasies. It also feels like it would tie well into one of your HB's. Was it an HB or a different post? I like your use of their senses. I love stories that kinda pull your brain into a sensation with a description.

You are all kinds of awesome.

This made my day.

Me!
DoneWith chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
Do you still take requests?
moviefan-92 chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
OMG, I can definitely see Mindy putting holes in Dave's condoms.
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
liked this, "Dear God. They bred" was my favourite
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
"Ugh. Thanks Riley," Dave said, "Now, instead of feeling like I've got common sense I feel like I've got a pussy."

"Aw, Dave," she and gave him a pat on the shoulder, "If you had a pussy you'd be doing the challenge."

LOL!
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Sadly he forgot what a wuss his younger self was.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I like it!
TorontoBatFan chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Cool.

The cheese-dream one was an odd non-sequitor.

Creatures of the Night deserves its own spin-off fic. I'd love to see who turned them. (My bet is they met Owen and Abby, who they now do double-dates with. Or, maybe they visited Collinsport, Maine and met Barnabas Collins.) I can see them getting REALLY cool reputations now that they're pretty much unkillable. LOL

No comment on Chris Hemsworth.

And I do indeed love the tribute to my idol, the LA Beast.

M&M's are easy. It's sugarless gummi bears that are the cool challenge. (Have you read the reviews on Amazon?)

I'm guessing that's the Chocolate Bhutlah Pepper. Heh. At least Riley didn't spray herself with a fire extinguisher. LOL And lemon juice on top of that...? I should e-mail that suggestion to the Beast.

ROFL. Todd isn't that dumb he would try to top the Beast.

Cool Drabbles.
SirIssacDoodlez chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Is the extreme food eater real ? And if so pls gimme a link to his channel. Oh yea btw, there is a typo in there. lol
whogivesacrap chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Giggles ensue. I tip my imaginary hat to your George Carlin reference as well :)