Reviews for Kick-Ass Drabbles
moviefan-92 chapter 2 . 3/4
OMG, I can definitely see Mindy putting holes in Dave's condoms.
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
liked this, "Dear God. They bred" was my favourite
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
"Ugh. Thanks Riley," Dave said, "Now, instead of feeling like I've got common sense I feel like I've got a pussy."

"Aw, Dave," she and gave him a pat on the shoulder, "If you had a pussy you'd be doing the challenge."

LOL!
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Sadly he forgot what a wuss his younger self was.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I like it!
TorontoBatFan chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Cool.

The cheese-dream one was an odd non-sequitor.

Creatures of the Night deserves its own spin-off fic. I'd love to see who turned them. (My bet is they met Owen and Abby, who they now do double-dates with. Or, maybe they visited Collinsport, Maine and met Barnabas Collins.) I can see them getting REALLY cool reputations now that they're pretty much unkillable. LOL

No comment on Chris Hemsworth.

And I do indeed love the tribute to my idol, the LA Beast.

M&M's are easy. It's sugarless gummi bears that are the cool challenge. (Have you read the reviews on Amazon?)

I'm guessing that's the Chocolate Bhutlah Pepper. Heh. At least Riley didn't spray herself with a fire extinguisher. LOL And lemon juice on top of that...? I should e-mail that suggestion to the Beast.

ROFL. Todd isn't that dumb he would try to top the Beast.

Cool Drabbles.
SirIssacDoodlez chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Is the extreme food eater real ? And if so pls gimme a link to his channel. Oh yea btw, there is a typo in there. lol
whogivesacrap chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Giggles ensue. I tip my imaginary hat to your George Carlin reference as well :)
NJHarris chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
#26 Gotta love how Dave is barely even awake to answer Mindy's bizarre question. He's too shattered, haha!
I really enjoyed the "ordinary" feeling behind this short. As Mindy awakes from a dream, and the first thing she does is wake her sleeping partner. For that she offers the best apology "I love you." Haha, a sweet short!
#27 Now this was an amusing short! As Dave and Mindy have become "creatures of the night" to pursue the criminals they meet on their patrols.
Who'd have thought Kick Ass and Hit Girl could become even more deadly? Apparently these three didn't. For that they paid dearly, with their lives no less, haha!
#28 I think it's safe to say anyone would be in shock if they saw Spider-Man clinging to their best friends ceiling, haha! Then again he's only there because of Mindy's knife throw, and Peter's spidey senses kicking in.
But Kick Ass a Hit Girl are still the coolest supers in my book! Being friends with either of them, and Peter Parker, would be awesome!
#29 Haha! Who'd have thought Dave would ever be jealous of another man that Mindy has "feelings" for. Then again it is Chris Hemsworth. I'm sure it's nothing but your normal, innocent teenager with a celebrity crush. But we all know Mindy's far from your average, "normal" teenager.
This line did make me laugh "Note to self: Kill Chris Hemsworth." Haha, love it!
#30 "Oh gross! Move over." Haha! You can never look away, no matter how gross it is.
I love how Mindy and Riley are the only two daring enough to actually try out an eating contest. "If you had a pussy you'd be doing the challenge." This line was brilliant! That only the girls are brave enough to take on an eating challenge. Haha! Take note guys!
Mindy never backs down from a challenge, even though she instigated this one. Riley might just wanna see what it's like to come out on top of Hit Girl (not an innuendo). Only I think it was a bad idea to let the guys supply the "gauntlet" for their challenge, haha!
But Riley was still able to beat Mindy. Any victory over the deadly 'Hit Girl' is a victory worth earning, haha!
Such great collection of shorts Mako! Once again you never fail to supply us with the goods! And what goods they were!
2wingo chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
26 - As far as post-coital dreams go (at least I'm assuming it's post-coital), Mindy's are fairly unremarkable.

27 - I know you're probably going for a "Let Me In" reference here, but I see Dave and Mindy as being more akin to "30 Days of Night" vampires.

28 - I'll take "Holy shit I didn't see that coming" for 12 hundred, Alex.

29 - Post "Only Her," perhaps?

30 - Maybe for the sequel, they could have the boys do a drinking contest. I'd love to see them try to take on the Four Horsemen and Hell Follows (a drink composed of one shot each of Jim Beam, Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels, and Jose Cuervo mixed with 190-proof Everclear).
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Half asleep panicky Mindy is fun. Dreams are weird like that.

Also, food challenges, just don't!
Hickabickaboo chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
Very funny. I really liked the food challenge on, especially since Riley managed to when by a hair. Creatures of the night was amusing, definitely see Mindy as a vamp.
carathay chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
26 - My favorite type of humor. The just out of nowhere stuff. I love that nothing specifies why she suddenly has these questions other than probably a weird dream.

27 - The switch-up at the end is fun. Even at jail you still might just think Hit Girl is just going to kill them. Well, kill them in a normal way I mean.

28 - Who is talking when doesn't translate that well in this. For example, it seemed like Mindy said it wasn't cool, but she was grinning so it must have been Spidey...

29 - Nice build to the final joke. 'The only person I've seen her look at like that is me' I think needs the word 'other' between only and person. But otherwise - Great! I think some hetero guys might leave their mates for Hemsworth. Same as some hetero women might leave their mate for Scarlett Johannsen.

30 - I'm surprised the set of foods wasn't crueler. I'd have left the eggs in the shell at least. And I didn't quite get the transition from insanely hot pepper to throwing up. But the description of the ending was wonderful. Especially the finger bit. I love those types of details!
marizzapia chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
26) Totally cute! I've had quite a few of those moments where I would wake up from a dream and start babbling nonsensical shit.

27) Surprised the hell out of me. I kinda get the feeling they're some kind of shape shifters posing as Hit Girl and Kick Ass.

28) Woah and jealousy rears its ugly head!

29) Not a big Spider Man fan but still pretty cool.

30) This one was pretty hilarious! I think I've heard of this guy.

Requests: Mindy dealing with being pregnant and the dramatic changes she's going through.

Dave and Mindy reuniting post Kick Ass 2 film. Would like to see how that would go.

Dave and Mindy finally tying the knot PC universe. That's all for now.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
These are all glorious. Creatures of the Night caught me by surprise too.