Reviews for Kick-Ass Drabbles
LanguidKiss chapter 8 . 8/3
Claws, I think I remember an ex making me cut my nails cause I drew blood...

"Oh come on. You two are already joined at the fucking hip. You might as well make it official and join at the crotch." MARTY THO! LOL
LanguidKiss chapter 7 . 8/3
Ugh, nausea was already a problem, this last one made it worse. :p

Also, nightmare fluff. I love fluff. All things fluff whether its sweet or kinky makes me happy. Fluff is good for my soul.

And there shall be no killings of the Hemsworths... they're too beautiful. #swoon
LanguidKiss chapter 6 . 8/3
Poor teacher.
LanguidKiss chapter 5 . 8/3
She's shook about her green eyes. I'd be shook too.
LanguidKiss chapter 4 . 8/3
That nightmare tho. Shudder. Gag. YIKES

14, the comic. Chop him... or try to make it a reality.
LanguidKiss chapter 3 . 8/3
B: I'd lose count too.

And I don't think i could do a pull up if my life counted on it
LanguidKiss chapter 2 . 8/3
Maybe this is why I confused it? He thought Mindy was cheating with Riley.
LanguidKiss chapter 1 . 8/3
I forgot about that happy bday. Also, somehow I must have remembered that wrong because I thought it was Riley and Mindy. Idk idk.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 7/16
Love the shorts.
MoonstoneHex0702 chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
Loved the stories.. You haven't updated since January.. Can I request one?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Bwahahahaha
Marx810 chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
Ah, remember when I said I'd read and review this, like...a week ago and thought I had until I realized I couldn't remember any of the new drabbles? Good times lol.

Anyway lol, "But First" was hilarious since I could easily see Mindy doing that. The purse snatcher realizing what she was doing only made it funnier.

"You wish" was pretty funny too. Just the different way that they were going about searching just for Dave to find everything was priceless. And the mental image of the massaged Mindy is pure sauce of awesome.

"Shipper" was just fun, really. Marty and Todd are so easily lost in the background. It's just fun sometimes seeing Marty being a loveable asshole.

"What If" easily takes the drabble of the chapter award though. This story sounds really familiar so I think you've told me about it before. Mindy and Dave are roughly the same age, right? It was also pretty funny because you start reading it in Mindy's voice and then you have to start over one you realize it isn't her lol. Also my mind is trying to formulate a story around this no matter how much I try to shut it up so I hate you a little lol.

And as for "Woof", that was also really funny. Who knew turning into a werewolf makes you so horny? Lol I also can't help but to think that if a scratch turned her then straight up fucking her while she's changed is absolutely turning Dave into a werewolf. Not that I think either of them would really mind being the dynamic furry duo. DFD 4LIFE!
GynandromorphousBro chapter 8 . 1/28/2016
#35...
...lolwut
myhockey23 chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
Welcome back man it honestly is a huge blessing having you back. We readers missed you very much. Highlight of my day was seeing your update in my inbox. I'm reading and rereading pc in anticipation for what will surely be more genius work. Thank you for staying faithful to us readers and never giving up. If you still need any help I'm a pm away
The Dark Eccentric chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Hah, these are all great. Always love hearing background scenes or "What ifs", cross-overs, AUs etc. For Precocious Crush. Just love how you've developed the characters and the world. Great work.