Reviews for Fix You
ShatteredIce18 chapter 21 . 7/31
Whew, nice work on this sequel! Quite a journey for Rob, that's for sure. I'm so glad that you didn't make him stop being Robin. (I seriously freaked out for a moment there.) I like to review fics I enjoyed reading, so even though it's like 2:00 am (thus is my obsession with YJ and all things in the Batfam) I'll leave a review on Behind the Mask, too. Never too late to show my appreciation for good fanfiction! ;)
cutie0612 chapter 5 . 3/4
Wow sorry I haven't read this in awhile but I've been busy too bust that I could only one sentence have to close it then find where I was but still good job
cutie0612 chapter 4 . 1/29
I'm sorry I haven't been reading lately my WiFi sucks a lot
cutie0612 chapter 3 . 1/27
Well now I'm hoping that this is a good lead so I will go find out
cutie0612 chapter 2 . 1/24
So sad especially the song fix you by Coldplay
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 1/24
So young Skywalker wants to be a Jedi master I don't blame it's quite fun I hear if only we could all be having light saber duels
Guest Star chapter 21 . 8/20/2015
What an incredible ride. It's been really great, first to read Behind the Mask and then to discover an entire ginormous wonderful sequel. Really, really great work. :]
Gokan123 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
I'm gonna miss this story...
YJFanYeah chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
Oh wait, I forgot to add that I loved how different this story was. It was such a brilliant idea. And I loved how you dealt with it so realistically. You always had us guessing and surprised us all the time. The situations, reactions and circumstances were very realistic.

... That might look random but yeah :) Just needed to add this to my previous review. Once again, thank you for this story.
YJFanYeah chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
It's over? It's over. Well, all great things must eventually come to an end, as they say. And what an ending! Perfect, I tell you! Though, I would have liked to have seen Bruce one more time but meh, it's still a pretty epic ending. To a truly epic story. Wow.

Aw DUDE! WHY! I can't handle this, why must it be over?! *cries* Whyyy...!

... Ahem... sorry about that outburst. Lol, I understand why. All stories have to end. Nothing lasts for ever so yeah, I just have a hard time dealing with endings xD So don't mind me.

Like I said before, this was a perfect ending. You tied everything up and altered that chapter perfectly! And Roy! You brought him in! That was awesome. I loved how you worked around Gotham as this place of pain and suffering, and the reason why Dick moved to Bludhaven. That's his motivation now, and that is just brilliant! What a twist- Artemis is giving up the hero business; it works really well with this story. They saw the stars, in space! That would have been an incredible sight. I'm just so glad that they were able to see the stars.

Seriously dude, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You've captured each moment perfectly. Ahaha, no - I don't have a most favourite part. Why? Because I love the entire story (yep, technically one story)! Every moment, every chapter. I enjoyed every bit! I can however, tell you which aspects of the story I loved most!
I loved how in-depth this story was. There was so much more to it! The detail, the links, the themes... The amount of effort that was put into this is too evident; thank you for all your hard work. It really paid off because this story was brilliant. I loved this entire idea of fixing things; really awesome theme. Some things you need to fix and others will be fixed over time by the universe. I'm glad that Dick was fixed, and hopefully Artemis will be fixed as well. She's leaving Gotham, so that should help - out of sight, out of mind.

Thank you for this story and all the time and effort you put into it. It was absolutely amazing. I hope we'll see more of you soon. A third story sounds great, but it's up for you to decide that :) This is a masterpiece. Thank you so much!
Brightpath2 chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
that was amazing! I'm so glad you finished this! I loved this story :)
fluffsterzz chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
This story was great! It was fun following you, I can't wait to imagine the countless possibilities that could happen. Not too mention, you kept it all in a stable pace. I really hope to see more from you, be it another sequel or not. Keep writing, man.
Brightpath2 chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
That was adorable.
I enjoyed this. It certainly answered my questions of where Zatanna and Rocket were!
The battle was worrying, and the aftermath was sweet, although Robin's injuries flaring up isn't good
moollii chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
KaliAnn chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Not the ending I was expecting, but it suits you just fine