Reviews for Fix You
Guest Star chapter 21 . 8/20
What an incredible ride. It's been really great, first to read Behind the Mask and then to discover an entire ginormous wonderful sequel. Really, really great work. :]
Gokan123 chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
I'm gonna miss this story...
YJFanYeah chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
Oh wait, I forgot to add that I loved how different this story was. It was such a brilliant idea. And I loved how you dealt with it so realistically. You always had us guessing and surprised us all the time. The situations, reactions and circumstances were very realistic.

... That might look random but yeah :) Just needed to add this to my previous review. Once again, thank you for this story.
YJFanYeah chapter 21 . 6/5/2014
It's over? It's over. Well, all great things must eventually come to an end, as they say. And what an ending! Perfect, I tell you! Though, I would have liked to have seen Bruce one more time but meh, it's still a pretty epic ending. To a truly epic story. Wow.

...

Aw DUDE! WHY! I can't handle this, why must it be over?! *cries* Whyyy...!

... Ahem... sorry about that outburst. Lol, I understand why. All stories have to end. Nothing lasts for ever so yeah, I just have a hard time dealing with endings xD So don't mind me.

Like I said before, this was a perfect ending. You tied everything up and altered that chapter perfectly! And Roy! You brought him in! That was awesome. I loved how you worked around Gotham as this place of pain and suffering, and the reason why Dick moved to Bludhaven. That's his motivation now, and that is just brilliant! What a twist- Artemis is giving up the hero business; it works really well with this story. They saw the stars, in space! That would have been an incredible sight. I'm just so glad that they were able to see the stars.

Seriously dude, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. You've captured each moment perfectly. Ahaha, no - I don't have a most favourite part. Why? Because I love the entire story (yep, technically one story)! Every moment, every chapter. I enjoyed every bit! I can however, tell you which aspects of the story I loved most!
I loved how in-depth this story was. There was so much more to it! The detail, the links, the themes... The amount of effort that was put into this is too evident; thank you for all your hard work. It really paid off because this story was brilliant. I loved this entire idea of fixing things; really awesome theme. Some things you need to fix and others will be fixed over time by the universe. I'm glad that Dick was fixed, and hopefully Artemis will be fixed as well. She's leaving Gotham, so that should help - out of sight, out of mind.

Thank you for this story and all the time and effort you put into it. It was absolutely amazing. I hope we'll see more of you soon. A third story sounds great, but it's up for you to decide that :) This is a masterpiece. Thank you so much!
Brightpath2 chapter 21 . 5/31/2014
that was amazing! I'm so glad you finished this! I loved this story :)
fluffsterzz chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
This story was great! It was fun following you, I can't wait to imagine the countless possibilities that could happen. Not too mention, you kept it all in a stable pace. I really hope to see more from you, be it another sequel or not. Keep writing, man.
Brightpath2 chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
That was adorable.
I enjoyed this. It certainly answered my questions of where Zatanna and Rocket were!
The battle was worrying, and the aftermath was sweet, although Robin's injuries flaring up isn't good
moollii chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
:')
KaliAnn chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Not the ending I was expecting, but it suits you just fine
NicoCheesediPizzaAngelo chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
AWWWW! I'm gonna cry! My babies are all grown up! (And not dead!) this was an amazing story! I can't pinpoint one part I liked because it was all too awesome! Please if you ever get the inspiration, please write another story, I would love to read it.
I have nothing else to say other than how utterly amazing this story is! I am in awe of your writing skill and tell your friend that she or he is amazing for supporting you throughout this story. They are awesome and I say 'thanks :)' on top of that you are awesome as awesome can be!

-NCdPA
soccernin19 chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
An amazing end to an equally amazing story! You've done an amazing job and if you ever decide to write a sequel I'll be sure to read it but until then I can't wait to see what you write next!
Red Blaze 16 chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
It was a nice ending...or beginning for a new story? I think I was more into the first part of the story line - Behind the Mask - but the rescue and recovery had to be told. Good job!
Robin Rider chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
I really enjoyed this story! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Please do another story about Dick becoming Nightwing!
The Agent of Fire chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
Aw, I'm so sad that it's over! I absolutely LOVED this story; it's without a doubt one of the best Young Justice fanfics I've ever read (so far). I really liked the relationship between Artemis and Robin and how you developed it and kind of brought everything full circle with the mind-controlled Justice League. I've never been a really huge fan of Nightwing (I like him, but I've always loved Dick Grayson's hero identity as Robin just a little bit more) but I like how you clarified that he left because of tension and stuff, because the second season didn't really go into his decision to switch identities at all.

Anyway, once again, really great job and I'll definitely be watching for any future stories from you. Good luck! :)