Reviews for When Darkness Sings
DragonSiren7 chapter 22 . 3/10
This story has been one of my favorites ever since I discovered it back in 2013. It is fantastic, and I hope you continue. I suppose I'd like some more expansion on the shard - perhaps Harry telling tome about the voice he keeps hearing, and Tom figuring out Harry is a Horcrux (if that applies, which in assume it does...?) and them trying to figure out what the wraith is (at first I thought it was Voldemort, but now it seems like a dementor-gone-wrong [which is pretty major, considering dementors are pretty "wrong" to start with.]) In any case, fantastic writing, and I hope for more!
E4mj chapter 22 . 3/10
Hey. Firstly I just want to say I love this! The sort of... Ebb and flow of your writing (I can't think how else to describe it!) is very intriguing. Plus I love the plot.
As for your questions.
Def a harry/Tom fic - but don't rush it!
I'm also thinking Snape/Petunia.
Though NOT if either pairing gets mushy.
I'm very VERY curious about Hogwarts and how that will work, and please! Don't let harry get his voice back before then! It's interesting making Tom the only one that can understand him though perhaps Draco and some if the other kids might learn sign.
Oh, and maybe Tom can teach defence. Have the ministry bully Dumbledore into it like they did Umbridge.
Bella should love Harry.

Well those are the suggestions I have, but honestly I've loved your work so far, so I doubt it will matter, it'll be good anyway :)
Sarah132cs chapter 22 . 3/5
Are u going to make harrys aunt magic as well as his cousin ? Please tjat would make things interesting oh and please as i can say i love this story so far and can't wait for more.
Azera-v chapter 17 . 2/18
Been awhile, hope you continue.
BlondeFanatic chapter 22 . 2/7
Awesome!
Waiting for the next chapter.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 22 . 1/21
I hope that this story is not abandoned! It is really fascinating. I enjoy the relationship between Tom and Harry, as well as Harry's friendships with his creatures. All of the characters are well characterized and deeper than one might expect at first glance. I really love this story and hope to see more. Thanks for writing!
Delicious darkness chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
I really like this story, but it is very confusing. I understand the need to be vague when writing a story, because if not there is no suspense, but I cannot even begin to comprehend what on earth is going on. There are so many mysteries and unsolved questions that I don't really get what is happening. At all. That said, I really enjoyed the beginning of the story, and I love your style of writing. The story is exciting despite the confusion it brings me and I will keep on reading it. However, you might want to tone down the number of mysteries going on at the same time. (Or maybe I'm just not that good at reading between the lines and picking up on your hints as to what is happening.) anyhow: good job!
hpfanscs chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
This is a very imaginative story. The writing is such that one keeps trying to figure out which character is the one thinking at the time. I like that, it makes you work at understanding. I hope you will be able to continue at some time in the future. Very well done. Bravo!
blinddivinity chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
I love this fic. I love your version of the Malfoys, Tom, Lupin, Lily, and Dudley. Can't wait to read more.
Daikuro chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Petunia kicking Vernon in the getting his beard burned by a stray about on whether Dudley is magical or -Harry ...if I think of anything else I will ley you know.
Iesh chapter 22 . 9/20/2014
Great story. Looking forwrd for more
Sheiky81 chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
I like the story. Its good. But to much mystery without clues (or too hidden) its taking its tall. It reads as completly jumbled. The story it feels like is going everywhere. I hope things start to make sense soon.
01asdf chapter 22 . 8/10/2014
Pls update soon! I love how it's been well written so far without going all over the top "rape/maiming/Dumbledore being the real dark lord/arch villain" cliche.
PlumeVif151 chapter 22 . 6/18/2014
I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter !
This fanfiction is truly one of the best I've read. Thank youo so much for writing this !
I hope we'll hear from you soon n_n
Jestie Uchiha chapter 22 . 6/16/2014
What IS that demon thing, anyway? Is it Voldemort, in his bodiless wraith form, or something else entirely? I like the progression of this story; how he ages from five up and how in that time his relationship with Tom grows. What's up with the random snipits of Voldemort's followers and Harry's godfathers regrouping to find Harry and/or Voldemort. This is a very unique twist on the plot. Involving the Dursleys the way you did is certainly new. So what's up with Marge and Vernon? Are they evil and consciously aware of what they are doing or are they somehow being controlled? Great story! Update!