Reviews for When Darkness Sings
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 22 . 3/8
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhere is the next chaper!
Friend chapter 22 . 2/16
I can see Tom and Harry being soul mates. I can also see tom straitening out Sirius and Remus's misconceptions about his ideas. I'm not sure how he will handle Bella but rabastian and rodolphus might be able to help once they and she has seen a mind healer. I also was thinking that Hadrian could be a natural healer. He is too kind and caring for anything else. Maybe he could be the one to help Bella especially since she always seemed to like small and cute things unless they hurt her and Hadrian wouldn't hurt her, instead he would help her if he wasn't too scared. (He is a small child still). But his instincts and desire to help once he realizes she is sick could compel him to help in a quiet moment when she isn't so scary. Then I can see her becoming mother like and a devout protector. Also I can see tom, luscius, and Severus rescuing petunia and narcissi helping her to heal while Severus helps to train her to bring out her magic in whatever form it takes.
DeiStarr chapter 22 . 1/31
This story is incredible in every possible way. I love it SO much!

There are so many things I can't wait to read more of - Remus, Sirius, Death Eaters, the ravens, Petunia and Dudley, Lily's journal, Dumbledore, McGonagal... Tom, Harry, Severus, Draco, Lucius and Narcissa... Horcruxes and Voldemort... Merlin; there's so much depth to this plot it's stunning!

As for pairings... Harry's so young; unless you're planning to draw the story out for almost ten years, you could just keep it Gen. I do love Tom/Harry, but I also love Draco/Harry; and given the mentor/student relationship between Tom and Harry, their relationship seems to hold more potential for a paternal rather than romantic outcome, so Draco/Harry seems more likely.
scarlettmeadows chapter 22 . 8/19/2015
Love your fic :) really hope you continue it. Eager for an update whenever you find time!
scarlettmeadows chapter 18 . 8/19/2015
I'm sorry, I'm confused...I thought Harry couldn't speak parseltongue either- didn't he speak with Salazar in his head?
Vivianne95 chapter 22 . 5/9/2015
Quite interesting...
Updates Please!
DragonSiren7 chapter 22 . 3/10/2015
This story has been one of my favorites ever since I discovered it back in 2013. It is fantastic, and I hope you continue. I suppose I'd like some more expansion on the shard - perhaps Harry telling tome about the voice he keeps hearing, and Tom figuring out Harry is a Horcrux (if that applies, which in assume it does...?) and them trying to figure out what the wraith is (at first I thought it was Voldemort, but now it seems like a dementor-gone-wrong [which is pretty major, considering dementors are pretty "wrong" to start with.]) In any case, fantastic writing, and I hope for more!
E4mj chapter 22 . 3/10/2015
Hey. Firstly I just want to say I love this! The sort of... Ebb and flow of your writing (I can't think how else to describe it!) is very intriguing. Plus I love the plot.
As for your questions.
Def a harry/Tom fic - but don't rush it!
I'm also thinking Snape/Petunia.
Though NOT if either pairing gets mushy.
I'm very VERY curious about Hogwarts and how that will work, and please! Don't let harry get his voice back before then! It's interesting making Tom the only one that can understand him though perhaps Draco and some if the other kids might learn sign.
Oh, and maybe Tom can teach defence. Have the ministry bully Dumbledore into it like they did Umbridge.
Bella should love Harry.

Well those are the suggestions I have, but honestly I've loved your work so far, so I doubt it will matter, it'll be good anyway :)
Mermaid's Magic chapter 22 . 3/5/2015
Are u going to make harrys aunt magic as well as his cousin ? Please tjat would make things interesting oh and please as i can say i love this story so far and can't wait for more.
Azera-v chapter 17 . 2/18/2015
Been awhile, hope you continue.
BlondeFanatic chapter 22 . 2/7/2015
Awesome!
Waiting for the next chapter.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
I hope that this story is not abandoned! It is really fascinating. I enjoy the relationship between Tom and Harry, as well as Harry's friendships with his creatures. All of the characters are well characterized and deeper than one might expect at first glance. I really love this story and hope to see more. Thanks for writing!
Delicious darkness chapter 18 . 12/6/2014
I really like this story, but it is very confusing. I understand the need to be vague when writing a story, because if not there is no suspense, but I cannot even begin to comprehend what on earth is going on. There are so many mysteries and unsolved questions that I don't really get what is happening. At all. That said, I really enjoyed the beginning of the story, and I love your style of writing. The story is exciting despite the confusion it brings me and I will keep on reading it. However, you might want to tone down the number of mysteries going on at the same time. (Or maybe I'm just not that good at reading between the lines and picking up on your hints as to what is happening.) anyhow: good job!
hpfanscs chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
This is a very imaginative story. The writing is such that one keeps trying to figure out which character is the one thinking at the time. I like that, it makes you work at understanding. I hope you will be able to continue at some time in the future. Very well done. Bravo!
blinddivinity chapter 22 . 11/5/2014
I love this fic. I love your version of the Malfoys, Tom, Lupin, Lily, and Dudley. Can't wait to read more.