Reviews for she said she collects pieces of sky
I'd-Rather-Be-A-Winchester chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I am so happy that you updated. I love this story to bits. Everything is perfect, although I would love to see the conversation between Dean and Kevin when Lydia and Kevin started dating. I bet that was amazing. And, question, are Sam and Ruby also in a relationship, or are they more just friends, less benefits? Anyway, love this story! Also interested to see your other story too!
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Huh.. It seemed I had forgotten why I had loved this story.. Long chapters (I love to sit and read and want it to never end), and Lydia and Dean... Dean and Lydia.. And now Dean and Cas... Where did Cas come from again ! What will he say or do now ! And what the hell happened with Lydia - actually I just hope she is getting cured somehow cos I do not want her to die.. For Dean's sake.. Or, ok she is very nice..
Please update sooner this time.. Pretty please.. :)
unicorntamer18 chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Ahhhh why are you such a good storyteller? You have me so emotional ready this!

But I love it anyway :)
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
Ohh.. I don't know why - if its because of the Dean angst or the relationship between the two. Or about the other things happening or about to happen. Or just the way the story is put together. I am absolutely loving this fic - it just pulls at some emotions sometimes so beautifully. Waiting for the next chapter eagerly.
Lalalalupits chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
I'm freaking amazed! You are so talented with all your words, I can see everything in my head playing out, not once struggling to imagine. Really great job!
xoxButterflysTornadoxox chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Perfection! Looking forward to more. I need to rewatch the last few seasons
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
Really really nice and sad too. Things can't go this bad :( but written very beautifully. Hope to find out why they were meant to b together soon. Do update
Kaoz chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I laughed at these lines : 'she's critiquing him on something she knows next to nothing about (how to shoot a gun, how to cook a burger, how to drive the Impala/ Sammy as a teenager. He was an insufferable mopey little shit.'
Uh, Sam still is a mopey shit just add selfish to the list.
OMG, 'Up' ? Like for reals?! rofl. I've never watched the whole thing either, I kinda had the same reaction as Dean but I didn't get up, just flipped the channel n refused to give up the control.
bringing up john, huh? that was a low blow though n very like something sam would do.
so r we getting lose to who's messing w Lydia's memory lapses.
no way- so she's Emma? And ooh! His Mom! I bet she's the good that placed Lydia w Dean.
wow... u know Dean being a father w/o children... that's something i tend to forget. the kids were just 'notes' in the episodes neway, but they were his n if Dean were an actual real person of course those would b his thoughts.
I like him even more after this.
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Still hooked on to this one. Loved that the update was quick and long. Do keep it up. Want to read a lot more of this
Kaoz chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aww, I loved the image of Dean walking in to find Lydia trying to get Sam to dance with her and he cuts in.
Bitchiness is adorable, lol n wow-shower sex? Did I skip that bit? Lol
I've always been partial to blond Ruby, she's a bad ass.
Lydia has been my favorite Teen Wolf character and now so is Isaac, he's just sweet and has that puppy dog sadness.
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I dont even watchvthis show so I don't know how I ended up reading this, but it's completely awesome :)
xoxButterflysTornadoxox chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
Loved it! Loved it, loved it, loved it! Kevin/Lydia is adorable and Protective!Daddy!Dean is perfect! Will there be more benny?
everythingwillbeperfect chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Really nice to read this one.. stumbled across it by chance and was surprised.. I havnt even seen Teen Wolf but loved this..Dean as a Dad, it really brings out the best in him.. Do keep updating this..
xoxButterflysTornadoxox chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You've done it again! Got me hocked on your story. Didnt take long either. Love it, excited for more!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2