Reviews for And Winter Came
Roger chapter 5 . 1/10
Nuthin wrong with that fight. Am enjoying this a lot.
Roger chapter 4 . 1/10
Weee!
Yes, you did turn things on their ear in this one. I must read more...
Roger chapter 3 . 1/7
Very good personifications, particularly with characters who stand so vastly apart from one another. Good job! I like the different turn of events in this chapter as well. 'What if THESE decisions had been made instead?' Always like what if's.
Also, this is a perfect one-liner: "He arrived dirty and haggard and one hand less..." You've seen my evil grin. That gave me one.

Looking forward to more and shall read further soon.
Roger chapter 2 . 1/7
Ah ha! I did finally get back to it!
Very descriptive and invokes the rambling of a drunk mind. This I know quite well. Also reminds me of all the things I'd WANTED to happen when the Hound came to Sansa the night of the Blackwater. Tsk, aw well.

Good chapter! Celebrate with a cinnamon roll!
Roger chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Hell yeah, girl. Just got started here and finished the first chapter. Good start. Polished style, too. Ready for the next chapter!
blueSands chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Oh my, I am so incredibly happy you have not abandoned this story! When I received the notification for the new update I read it again from the beginning and... I'm still so in love with it! I really hope you can update soon. I think your way of writing is absolutely captivating.
Fugaa chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
You have me here, it is a very interesnting plot and, i'm already hooked! Nice story, please update soon!
magnus374 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
A good thing that Sansa doesn't trust them. Now there is some potential to use them for something good, so they maybe doesn't have to be destroyed. An interesting vision, seeing it in fire is a worrysome thing though. I don't trust R'hllor, I have offten wondred if both he and the Other are evil since I haven't seen anything good from him.
Pixsystik chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Good story, can't wait to read more. Hope you haven't abandon this as it's too good not to finish :)
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
I just love your Sandor more with each POV. He is so true to canon. Most fanfic authors make him either too abusive/brooding/drunk all the time or too fluffy (me, lol). You have struck that delicate balance and I enjoy it so much! You really express his conflicted feelings about Sansa so well, very good!
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 4 . 1/25/2014
Oooh a Melisandre POV, we hardly ever see this in Sansan fanfic! Interesting, and I admire your bravery in using this approach. Interesting to see her interact with Jon, too, and very in canon for her to have her own game going on without his knowledge. I have to admit, though, in all honesty I don't see Jon entrusting her to find Sansa, but this is your a/u and I am interested to see where this goes :D
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I like your insight into Sansa's thoughts and feelings, so much of that is lost in show canon, and you capture her book! canon thoughts very concisely here. I also like the dynamic you have between Sansa and Shae, I just love the idea of them developing an understanding between them, each woman having to make certain choices to survive. Well done!
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
I really like your Sandor here, very in character and everything blends well with canon. I enjoy stories that include canon elements in their a/u in a very smooth, seamless manner and you did just that with this chapter. :D
Littlefeatherofhope chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Beautiful imagery in this chapter! I really could envision the entire scene, and so emotive, too. Excellent job. :D
blueSands chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
I'm so happy you have updated! And I like this chapter.
I hope you can continue this story soon!