Reviews for Something Else To Worry About
Yurp chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
This is quite enjoyable to read. I love the plot so far and I can't wait to read more. Neal should be a little more commanding when he's in healer mode, they tend to shut out everything but the patients when they're working. Joren is appropriately smart mouthed and insulting however. Kel is also well written, if the chamber decided to tack on a task like this she would be furious. She technically doesn't even know if she'll be accepted back into the country at this point, so she's definitely stressed. Anyway I just wanted to beg for an update and let you know I really enjoyed the piece so far. Keep it up ]
Gigi chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
UPDATE!PLEASE!
PurpleBookWorm chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Hello it been FIVE YEARS! i thought you were going to finish it?
nekonic chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
curious... i do like kj fics. i dont know, there is something about it..
unknown chapter 2 . 6/16/2005
i wanna know what happens real bad! can u plz update? :-{
Evilstrawberry chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
I really like thos story! Everyone is in charater, you write really well and you have a good story line. Please update as soon as you can!
Cleome Thrift chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
I know! I had the same thing and since my dad is like ohh you have to consintrate on school more. Its like-I have a life you know. But I still have time for ffnet and stories(atleast I try to think I do) Don't worry about it I know how that feels, My dad practically demanded that I go into all the honors classes that were offered to freshmen, and classes that weren't. The story was great, and the flow was smooth. You gave kel great character and her attitude is just right but there something not right with neal. Even though his reactions were correct it just seemed kind of iffy to me. I think that Joren being all powerful is a good idea but he might be a bit to 'al powerful' If Kel is supposed to help him he could easily just keep her away with his powers. It would probably be better if there were some kind of limit or side effect to his new gift. Maybe its just me but look it over. Please update:)
crazylittlekiwifruit-is-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
*blinks* whoa, this is AMAZING! and so well written! aiee! *grins* wowzez, write more, PLEASE!
Darking Queen chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
are you really sure you're going to continue? it looks like its been forever since you've up-dated; and thats really not fair to... me! cuz i wanna read it! Please?
Moonchild Lady of Shadows chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
NO! Don't end it there! Oh well, you best contuine!

*~Moonchild Lady of Shadows~*
update!
SunshineX chapter 2 . 5/20/2003
...wow.
sportsfan chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
Please put another chapter up soon
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »