Reviews for Something Else To Worry About
Paige chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
YEA! Joren's alive! haha can you tell I love Joren? Okay so he's not really all tha good but still...I like how you reintroduced him into the story. I'm waiting for the next chapter, and Neal's, Merric's, and all the rest of the people's faces when they see Joren alive! and with Kel! hahahahaha! well send in the next chapter soon.

Paige
Lady Katharine Heartspark chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
ooooooh, interesting idea! you're a very good writer, and i can't wait to see how this turns out! i'll be putting this on my faves list . . . write more soon!
shadowcat chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Now this should be interesting. Joren? Respectable noble? I wish Kel LOTS of luck.
Midnight Bloom chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
If you do not update in 24 hours... I will explode. I suggest you hop to it! K/J ROCK! 23:59 and counting... HURRY!
All Mighty Blinken chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Its sounds intersting, i read Lady Knight and i think that would be a perfect ending, so please continue, i want to see what joren is like, although I have never liked Joren/Kel stories, It sounds kool so CONTINUE ASAP

~*~Blinken~*~
Cami of Queenscove chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Aww... poor Kel. She sure has her hands full. Please don't make this one of those fics that in like two chapters they go and fall madly in love with each other, though! I mildly detest those. They can fall in love, but don't rush it! Then again, this is coming from me, the person who stuck Raoul and Kel together in the first chapter of my fanfic. *shakes head as I suddenly realize what a moron I sound like* Oh well. _ I like where this is going so far, please keep it up!

*~Cami~*
Keita chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh...it sounds excellent!
Pink Suga chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
k/j? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting so far. update ASAP! P&L! (peace and love)

Lata,