Reviews for Random Daddy-Bat moments
Frances yoawitz chapter 31 . 5/24
IHope that Robin &Batman are ok.
Robin0203 chapter 30 . 2/13
Can you do one where all the boys are little, order is stil correct though, Dick's oldest, then Jay, then Tim, then Dami's the youngest. Anyway can you do one with back to school shots
Crystal Tempest chapter 14 . 1/13
Why does Robin call Batman daddy?It seems kind of out of ,I think it might be better if you switched it for is Romaninan for daddy and Romaninan is Robin's first language... so it would seem more appropriate for Robin to call Batman Tati instead of daddy,but otherwise this si Noroc.
Atthedragonsdoor chapter 29 . 12/12/2016
Loved it! :) your doing a great job! Btw I would love to see a story where dick just moved in to the manor I would definitely read it. Thanks ;)

~Atthedragonsdoor
Sairey13 chapter 29 . 12/11/2016
I think you should do it!

Also... Wow... In a way, besides Catwoman, Mr. Freeze could very well be Richard's secret friend, who's also one of Batman's enemies... Hope to see some more bonding between them.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Robin0203 chapter 28 . 7/28/2016
I loved it!
Frances Yozawitz chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I Hope that Robin is ok.
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
Okay I love your story, but quick side note with this chapter
So I'm sitting next to my friend while reading this, and she's reading other Fanfics, but anyways, I thought at first that it was Nightwing!Dick instead of Robin!Dick, so when I figured it out I'm like "Oh he's not eighteen, he's still a little kid!" and she looks over at me weird for a second before reading again, but then she leans over and starts zooming in on different words, and the one she focuses on is Daddy, then she glanced up and saw the word Dick, so she looked up at me horrified so I'm like WAIT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK THAT'S HIS NAME AND HE'S TALKING TO HIS DAD I SWEAR I'M NOT READING PETO SMUT
So long story short, loved the chapter but I'm pretty sure my friend picked the worst lines possible to zoom in on in your fic XD
steelec1 chapter 27 . 2/13/2016
Nice and fluffy. Just what I needed today.
Sairey13 chapter 27 . 2/12/2016
I was disappointed in the episode, because the writers never had Bruce wonder whatever happen to Dick (and had only mentioned him once, but only by the name "Robin"), and didn't seem concerned for his "son's" whereabouts or didn't try to at least learn whatever happened to Dick and the Flying Graysons.

...This, however, I like very much and very pleased on how it turned out, especially when it should be obvious to Bruce that the dream he was in would never be perfect without his child!

Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter of "Never Fear"!... Either that, or an episode that has Tim in it that we haven't seen him be Dick's big brother in yet (Which are: "Cold Comfort", "Growing Pains", "Over the Edge", "Animal Act" or "Beware the Creeper").
Ladnik chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
I absolutely love this story! I really like Jason as an older brother too you should make more chapters with him!
africaflower77 chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
Uh what is TDK?
A Fan chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
Wow! I love the way you write Dick! He's so innocent and adorable. If I had to pick a favorite, well I couldn't! However, I really, really enjoy the stories with Tim being his protective older brother (Sins of the Father), but I also quite enjoy the ones with innocent Dick calling Bruce daddy instead of Bruce. My only complaint is that you use superman way too much (even if it was only like 3 stories). Batman all the way! Overall, I don't think I've gotten more enjoyment out of a fic in a long time. I look forward to future chapters.
Batfan10 chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
Awwwwww. Thanx for the fluff
MyLittleRobin chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
I will KILL BANE MYSELF! The jerk hurt MY LITTLE ROBIN!
:) I won't kill you though, 'cause then you couldn't update this awesome story.