Reviews for Random Daddy-Bat moments
I loved it!
Frances Yozawitz chapter 1 . 7/12
I Hope that Robin is ok.
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 5/12
Okay I love your story, but quick side note with this chapter
So I'm sitting next to my friend while reading this, and she's reading other Fanfics, but anyways, I thought at first that it was Nightwing!Dick instead of Robin!Dick, so when I figured it out I'm like "Oh he's not eighteen, he's still a little kid!" and she looks over at me weird for a second before reading again, but then she leans over and starts zooming in on different words, and the one she focuses on is Daddy, then she glanced up and saw the word Dick, so she looked up at me horrified so I'm like WAIT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK THAT'S HIS NAME AND HE'S TALKING TO HIS DAD I SWEAR I'M NOT READING PETO SMUT
So long story short, loved the chapter but I'm pretty sure my friend picked the worst lines possible to zoom in on in your fic XD
steelec1 chapter 27 . 2/13
Nice and fluffy. Just what I needed today.
Sairey13 chapter 27 . 2/12
I was disappointed in the episode, because the writers never had Bruce wonder whatever happen to Dick (and had only mentioned him once, but only by the name "Robin"), and didn't seem concerned for his "son's" whereabouts or didn't try to at least learn whatever happened to Dick and the Flying Graysons.

...This, however, I like very much and very pleased on how it turned out, especially when it should be obvious to Bruce that the dream he was in would never be perfect without his child!

Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter of "Never Fear"!... Either that, or an episode that has Tim in it that we haven't seen him be Dick's big brother in yet (Which are: "Cold Comfort", "Growing Pains", "Over the Edge", "Animal Act" or "Beware the Creeper").
Ladnik chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
I absolutely love this story! I really like Jason as an older brother too you should make more chapters with him!
africaflower77 chapter 26 . 8/8/2015
Uh what is TDK?
A Fan chapter 25 . 7/27/2015
Wow! I love the way you write Dick! He's so innocent and adorable. If I had to pick a favorite, well I couldn't! However, I really, really enjoy the stories with Tim being his protective older brother (Sins of the Father), but I also quite enjoy the ones with innocent Dick calling Bruce daddy instead of Bruce. My only complaint is that you use superman way too much (even if it was only like 3 stories). Batman all the way! Overall, I don't think I've gotten more enjoyment out of a fic in a long time. I look forward to future chapters.
Batfan10 chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
Awwwwww. Thanx for the fluff
MyLittleRobin chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
I will KILL BANE MYSELF! The jerk hurt MY LITTLE ROBIN!
:) I won't kill you though, 'cause then you couldn't update this awesome story.
MyLittleRobin chapter 16 . 6/4/2015
YAY, Jason's better now! Cheers!
MyLittleRobin chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
NO BATMAN NOOOOOO! NOT SCHOOL, ANYTHING BUT THAT BATMAN!
Good reverse Batfam chapter.
Gravitationfan chapter 15 . 5/10/2015
I was starting to get confused for a sec. But why the fuck is Robin calling Wonder Woman "Mama" she's not married to Batman is she?
Gravitationfan chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Do all the super heroes have young six year old wards like Batman lol
Also is it me or did Robin just called Wonder Woman "Mama"?
Gravitationfan chapter 13 . 5/10/2015