Reviews for Random Daddy-Bat moments
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 19 . 5/1
I definitely like this story. the switcheroo brother dynamic between Dick and Timmake the best stories.
Sairey13 chapter 25 . 4/7
...Not sure how Mad as the Hatter would have Dick make any appearance, let alone his purpose on being in the story (though he may make a cute scene on greeting Alice with Bruce, but that would probably be it)...
If you think there should be a Mad Hatter story (which I think there should), then how about Animal Act (Where Dick meet his circus family and, perhaps, do a special performance in the show like Young Justice: Performance) or maybe Perchance to Dream (Where Dick would most likely not be taken and Bruce seeing life not perfect without his son)?
Anyway, can't wait to see your next update!
steelec1 chapter 24 . 11/30/2014
Boy oh boy is Rachel a hateful, hurtful bitch!
steelec1 chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Lauren stop threatening you fans! Not everyone has time to review each chapter. I really puts people off when they are scolded like children. Have the same faith in yourself that you have in your characters.
steelec1 chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Nice descriptive writing in this chapter. After reading all of your other stories I can appreciate a certain maturity in you work . Kerp writing.
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
That was a really cool twist on The Dark Knight I liked it
Sairey13 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
You should do a part 2; we all want to see Bruce being able to keep Social Workers from taking Dick away from him, or if Rachel didn't contact Social Workers to give Bruce a second chance to prove he cares for the boy.
Also, for the next B: TAS chapter, you should do either "The Demon Within" or "Never Fear" next.
Anyway, can't wait to see the next chapter!
jada121 chapter 23 . 9/20/2014
I cant really think of any thing to say except it was very good :-)
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Awww... That's adorable :*
Magiccatprincess chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
This was so beautifuly heartwarming!
Tiasha1998 chapter 21 . 5/28/2014
i saw the film it was awesome..so whts the nxt chptr?
Guest chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
This is awsome. I saw the movie and I think you added Dick in very well. Please continue this.
Magiccatprincess chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
It looks good. I have already seen the movie and it's pretty good. Okay I only watched it for Dick(who's like ridiculously hot in this one) but minus the fact that they messed up his eye color and the fact that they romantized rape the movie was alright.
TheMoonPrincess110 chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
I like this verison with Dick in it :D all thoughive already watched to the movie and would happily send you a link if you want it :)
5-STAR chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
I really liked it please write more!