Reviews for In Hot Water
Darkness of the dragon chapter 4 . 4/23
I knew it was coming but I squealed like a pathetic and hopeless fangirl when Rivaille proposed. I've mentioned this before in a previous review and I'll mention it again: I love the way your stories make me laugh and then give me goosebumps.

I really like how you took the characters from Shingeki no Kyojin and placed them in a modern setting, not the setting from the series. I have no idea how common or uncommon this strategy is but your stories are the first ones I've read that do such a thing and I'm truly enjoying it. You have inspired me to continue my own writing, thank you.

Oh! How much of a grammar nazi would you like me to be in my reviews? My only critique: When Eren is comforting Mikasa by letting her know Rivaille isn't going to replace her he says "I wouldn't be able to see *him* if it weren't for *you*." It confused me for a second before I realized it was typo, at least, I think it is a typo. If I'm correct, shouldn't he say "I wouldn't be able to see YOU if it weren't for HIM." ?
Darkness of the dragon chapter 3 . 4/23
This is my favorite short story ever . So sad and intense! I want to write a more elaborate and well thought out review but I can't because I have to read the next chapter!
Darkness of the dragon chapter 2 . 4/23
I don't usually leave reviews, especially when the story has been published for a year or more. For you, however, I will make an exception. *squeals like hopeless fangirl*I LOVE YOU!

*clears my throat.*Moving on.

I died of laughter when Eren walked into the gas station and offered his help to the struggling Rivaille. I have read a lot of your stories and I have plans to read all of them (O_O) because I absolutely love your writing style. You give my abs a workout from laughing so hard in one paragraph and then attack me with goosebumps one paragraph later. Love it.
Such a nice fic. Well done.
doansabrina76 chapter 4 . 4/16
QWQ SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE INVITATIONS MADE ME LOL. FLUFFY
AnicaKristen020 chapter 4 . 4/14
Oh my gosh! This is so great. It's wonderfully written and you greatly conveyed the story in just four chapters! I mean, how cool can that be? Haha. Anyway, thanks for the story and I'm looking forward to your other ones. :)
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 4 . 4/11
I've got a perfectly fitting quote for you by my adorable, dorky girlfriend, who sent this to me with the (roughly translated) sidenote:
"Goodness gracious babe, would you look. At. This. *-*"

I agree with her, to say the least. :D
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and of course for writing the story in the first place.
Also have a nice day!
Hikaru7 chapter 4 . 4/1
I loved the story, and especially for that beautiful happy ending. I like Levi, Eren and Mikasa as family. You did a great job! ;)
myost95 chapter 4 . 3/22
That was too cute!
Mary chapter 4 . 3/18
This was great. I lost my mind when I got to the invite considering i'm reading this on the 18th of March :)
OTPrincess chapter 4 . 3/5
This story was so adorable! 3
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 4 . 3/4
Haha, I'm glad that this was my first Attack on Titan fic! It was hilarious, and just absolutely cute in some parts w And omg, I officially love young, witty Mikasa! XDD
Very nice job with this ;u;
neekuchiki chapter 4 . 3/3
Their wedding is coming up in 15 days. Yeah! I wanna go.I wanna see the dress/tux that Eren might wear. kyaaaaa /
DauntlessTheBrave chapter 4 . 2/26
I LOVE YOU THIS WAS AMAZING AND FAB AND WOW I WANT MORE
Alliyora chapter 4 . 2/26
FUCK YEAH I'T ON MAH BIRTHDAY YO!