Reviews for Integra's 21st Birthday Bash
Funny.
O'Reilly Flowers chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Pretty good.
maryssa321 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
why was this never continued?
Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Ooh.

That HAD to hurt.

Nicely done!
Dawninhell chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
w. dawninhell. deviantart . com

Ehehe, I'm guilty as charged. It's 2am in the morning and seeking Hellsing fics to read. Guess I am not the only one. This fic made me laugh my ass off, thoroughly enjoyable!
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
*Death Of Rats laughter*

SNH. SNH. SNH.
name chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
omg that was hilarious
Serryn chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
rofl
Death's Integrity chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
LOL! that's hilarious, pure amusement!
Torahiko chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
wonderful! simply delightful! i bit my lip many a time while reading, and for once i'm glad i didn't have my fangs in; don't think my mom would appreciate home-made piercings. i do hope you've made that prequel! poor walter. poor alucard! it'll be alright, darling, don't you worry a bit! *soothes him and offers massage* _~
Ven chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
That was absolutly one of the best fics I have had the pleasure to read! I truely LOVED IT!
I mean who wouldn't like a fic with Englands fav-
orit Vampire naked? Oh ,though I do feel so very sorry for poor Alucard's Ahmm-clears throat-
"Nuaghty No NO AREA" I do so Hope its ok. lol
If its alright with you I'll like to do my own version of Alucard in a simalar situation. Not
that I'm going to wait for your premison and all,
but don't get me wrong I intend to inform everyone
where I got the wonderful idea and tell that they
must go and read & review the kick ass fan fic!
tanxs for writng it. please write more! _~
p.s. The "Nuaghty NO NO Area" belongs to Ven&co.
please do not use it if you value your lives.
EmeraldSkyGoddess chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
I rarely ( And I mean RARELY) look at Hellsing humor fics. I'm quite happy I paid attention to this one. I almost fell out of my chair reading it. You wrote a wonderful story, it really made my day.
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
*laughs* I want an Alucard birthday cake too. *smirks* Nice aim Integra has here. Hehe. _ Will she accept her present someday? _-
Bye!