Reviews for CLM: Interlude 8 – A Few Moments of Indecision
Dee474 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
An enjoyable read. Thank you.
Elaine chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Great!
thereluctantmonkey chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
MaggieJo: :) No, I made it all up. There's no Indecision, New York, and no festival (or fair). While outlining/planning CLM in preparation for Camp NaNoWriMo, I drew a map of the fictional county I moved Sleepyside to. I'd randomly placed towns around the county and I had one last dot on my map that I could *not* think of a name for. I finally just wrote "undecided" and thought I'd come up with something later, if I ever even needed it. A few days after that, I was looking at the map and the idea came to me to change "undecided" to "Indecision" and actually have that be the name of the town. Then I simply asked myself, if there was a town called Indecision, how would it have got that name, and what might the people there be like? That's when I dreamed up the fair (or festival). Honestly, by the time I was done writing this, I *really* wanted Indecision to be a real place. LOL.
MaggieJo chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Finally decided to Google this fair (or festival) to see if it's real. You can imagine (or not) my disappointment when I didn't find it!
Red Writer chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Love your interludes and i do hope that you get to do your story.
Love Regan and Trixie and your interludes that peek at what could have been.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Chey1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Couldn't decide whether to post or not! :) Loved your interlude. Thanks for posting and for sharing your stories.
Elaine chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
As always "priceless". I love your stories! I appreciate your love for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I love these interludes so, so much! Thank you for sharing them! :)
Amber chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
What a treat two missing scenes in one week. Indecision huh!