Reviews for To Walk Through Fire
Comrade'sRoza chapter 20 . 7/31
This is epic. Please continue.
gleefan2009 chapter 20 . 7/24
love it please write more
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Will there be more?
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 10 . 8/10/2015
This is epic! But so sad !
yespadfoot chapter 20 . 5/20/2015
I went to move on to the next chapter, only to see that there aren't any left :( I wish you had finished this. I know you were busy, and I get it, but this was just so good! I hope one day you come back to this and finish it, or even just wrap it up quickly. I mean, Harry just found out that he was Sirius' son! I need Sirius' explanation to him! I'm in dire need of it! And the whole deal thing with Voldemort was getting good too! Lovely fic, even though you haven't finished it xx
MeTheFanFictionReader chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Lucius is spelled without the O. And I THINK Chudly might have only one D
One-Eyed Dunkin chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Interesting What-if basis to build on. Looking good.

BTW, the quote is from Marcus Aurelius "What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive" although the original would have been in Latin so I guess how you translate it is up to you :)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
-cackles gleefully- I FINALLY FOUND ONE! A story where Sirius is Harry's biological father...the twist with Tom was a pleasant surprise though.
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
great story! I have read other Sirius as father stories, but I think this is my favourite. Well done!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Just incase you want to use the correct form, it's Madame Pomfry, and aquamentae(not entirely sure if it ends with just an "e" or an "ae" but it's pronounced like aqua-men-tay. Hope it was helpful!
evenstarlily chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
why are good stories aLWAYS abandoned?!
dawnlilypotter chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
This story is kinda scary. good but scary and sometimes a little hard to follow but I do love it
Callie chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Your style of writing is very nice, but since I come to fanfiction for entretainment and to escape to a world I simply love for a while this is really too angsty for me. I am sure people who like this tipe of story will love it, but I can't continue this story because there really doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel. I congratulate you for making me feel truly miserable, few fanfictions provoke that much emotion. I hope you someday come back to writing, just try not to be so pessimistic.
Jesse1996 chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
This is fabulous! Please keep writing. This story is so unique an well done. Thank you! :D
Maybe2Morrow chapter 20 . 1/10/2013
I wish you would continue this, I really enjoyed what I read so far