Reviews for Worth a Thousand Words
SiriuslyPsychic chapter 1 . 7/23
Wasn't there a different one you wrote about Liszie being a photographer and Levi's and stuff?
EngLitLover chapter 2 . 3/26
Loved E/D interactions.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 1/25
Paul Simon would tell you it's a NIKON camera rather than a Nicon.
guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Great one shot! So cute!
kara.delcarmen chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Love it!
SilverStella chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Love it!

Are you going to do any of the drama with Lydia?
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
sweet! very good!

HawkAngel
HeavenSkye chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
This is really good! Um, I was wondering, do you think you maybe could do another bit where it continues from this part? Like maybe after they kiss and what her aunt sees and how Darcy interacts with aunt maida and stuff? I was just wondering, that's all.
VariaGuardians27 chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
I think i like his version better thanks for this chapter
ArnettinCA chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Love the Darcy version..loved the Speedos. My mental image is very happy now.
liu chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Darcy as a model is not quite how I would picture him (I'm not talking about his look there of cause ;) ).
I liked reading it. You could have easily made it a more chapter story by making every back and forth part one chapter. This way it's quite a lot to read in one run.
Your descripions are very vivid, especially Darcy on the porch is excepional. I got an image of them together immidiatly - Elisabeth standing between his legs ;) - and would have liked to take a picture of him as much as she.
You could have given us one of this description of their kiss though, you know.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh goodness, I love this. Darcy is wonderful, Elizabeth is fiesty and their relationship is so perfect. One of the very best P&P fanfiction stories I've read.
janefanatic chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love the North and South reference thrown in there!
Avanell chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Very sweet and fun story to read :D
LadyRuthless chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Enjoyed it thoroughly. Thank you for sharing.

I'm not sure I could have pictured Darcy as a model before reading this.