Reviews for The Maelstrom's Cup
knuckles009 chapter 10 . 4/11
Is this going to be updated? I really loved it and I hope there's a continuation. :)
MissAmbrollinsMcIntyre chapter 1 . 3/30
Are you going to be updating this...? I love this story so much!
MissAmbrollinsMcIntyre chapter 10 . 2/27
Oh my god this is one of my favorites that I've ever read. I love the way you portray them both and you should definitely update soon. This is amazing.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 10 . 2/16
Great story
Amazing story !
JerichoholicAnonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I'm so lucky to have found this story. I've read it twice in its entirety. It's an absolute gem. Your writing is off the charts incredible. The way you describe the characters, their emotions, the scenery... You convey everything so well that it's like I'm right there in the context of the story. The way you've captured is Jon's instability is just spot on. I can seriously go on and on about this story. I really hope you update this soon because I am so eager to read more of it.
azzydemon chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
You write amazing story. It is very beautiful and sensual. I read it all at once and feel now, that I fell in love with these characters and this city. The story itself is similar to the novel, and the details of life in Puerto Rico do everything happening is real and alive. Please write more. I don't know how to Express their thoughts in English, sorry for the mistake.
redsandman99 chapter 10 . 3/20/2014
This story is just amazing. That's really all I can say without babbling like an idiot. Keep up the great work.
GatesVengeance chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
This was another great chapter! I look forward to reading this with every update I get :)
InYourHonour chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Beautiful!
Sparkles Blue chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
I know that I probably say this every review but your writing is simply sublime! I love your characterization, imagery and storyline. This story is simply amazing!
mxjoyride chapter 10 . 3/14/2014
Okay, seriously. Every chapter you outdo yourself. And every chapter I have trouble coming up with words to do it justice. In this whole little corner of the fandom, filled with perfectly serviceable smut, here you show up with real, actual literature, rich and lush and full of symbols and complicated feeling but simple somehow. I'm grateful for every chapter.
derivereine chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
I read this fic pretty much every day because I love it so dearly. (I actually have it saved in case ff goes down or you pull it, I love it that much.)
I was doing one of my nightly reads and to see that "next" button come up at the end of 9 when it hasn't before, holy shit. I thought I was dreaming.

As ever, this fic makes me feel like I'm dreaming. It's perfect. I'm sure you must know that, how utterly perfect your characterisation and story arc is. If you don't, I urge you to read this as often as I have. I haven't reviewed a fic on here in two years, and I'm absolutely certain I've never read a better one than this. Your words paint pictures.

Thank you for writing this, and thank you for continuing it when I'd resigned myself to never seeing another chapter.
r.k chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
I can't get over how gorgeous this fic is. I love the pace and the passion between Seth and Dean. Gonna re-read from chapter 1 again.
oneandninteenmore chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Wow this story is just so rich with description; and paints such a vivid picture of the scenes and landscape. Just reading it describes everything and I catch myself thinking about all these different places, and things going on, like it's actually in front of me. It's simply wonderful.
Your writing style feels so unique too, and I love how the characters seem so real and slowly developing, as if it's all moving along at a surprisingly realistic pace. I love how everyone actually acts like their own sense of self, like you can tell the contrasts between and that they are all unique and just ugh, this story is lovely and I hope you continue it because after every chapter I was left wanting more.